🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

society

Increased rock throwing onto Seattle freeways

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

DA1-CB46-C-7778-4485-9705-931-F7013-E31-

Washington state troopers on Tuesday afternoon arrested another person who they believe was throwing rocks and debris at cars on the freeway — a recent trend officials say has become a growing problem in the Seattle area.

Authorities arrested the 41-year-old man from Seattle for allegedly throwing rocks and debris at seven vehicles going west on Interstate 90 near Rainier Avenue around 4 p.m., Trooper Chase Van Cleave said Tuesday. One of the three drivers who remained on scene reportedly started chasing the suspect after their vehicle was hit, Van Cleave said.

The State Patrol has been responding to a large number of similar rock-throwing incidents in the past month. As of last week, troopers had responded to 161 rock-throwing reports in King County in 2021. Of those, 44 involved someone throwing debris from an overpass, while 117 involved debris thrown from the side of the freeway, a State Patrol statement said.

One incident in June left a driver on I-90 with a serious cut on his face.

Trooper Rick Johnson said last week that in 2020, the county saw 133 rock-throwing reports total.

The State Patrol has made a handful of arrests in connection with the rock-throwing, but Van Cleave said Tuesday these types of crimes are sometimes difficult to address.

full story: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/man-arrested-after-seven-vehicles-hit-with-rocks-on-seattles-i-90-freeway/%3famp=1

I started taking light rail whenever I have to go in to work downtown. I’m not getting plastered by some rando on the freeway. :neyde:

• Like 1
  • Shook 3
  • Sad 1
weed

41 year old man??? get a job! I expected 14yo lmao

horrible trend in general. These teenagers some years ago dropped a massive stone and it fell right through the window and killed a father instantly... disgusting

• Shook 1
  • Sad 1
jacs vs looser
11 minutes ago, weed said:

horrible trend in general. These teenagers some years ago dropped a massive stone and it fell right through the window and killed a father instantly... disgusting

Please tell me they got charged

weed
4 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Please tell me they got charged

I think they got 21 months.... :saladga: including the time spent on trial/etc

VenusHooker

It reminded me of this case. These people have garbage in their heads

Anchor.fm/VLADIANPA - Last.fm/user/Garzilazo
LateToCult
21 minutes ago, weed said:

Some nut case did this last month. I don’t even comprehend how that’s possible. :toofunny:

16689-AF3-A427-4-F7-F-86-DC-F9567-B5-E7-

• Shook 1
Healed My Heart

This has been legit scary. I was nervous last time I had to drive to the city. And even though there have been arrests, it keeps happening, so it's obviously at least a handful of people. Although they're characterized as rocks, many instances have been large chunks of concrete, even objects like bikes too.

She/her 💗💜💙
Franch Toast

WTF is wrong with people? 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
jacs vs looser
37 minutes ago, weed said:

I think they got 21 months.... :saladga: including the time spent on trial/etc

Disgusting.

• Like 1