Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zoey 101 reboot "deffo not" happening, per Paul Butcher

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas

this can go under Movies & TV i guess :enigma: do as u please, mods

DrKindnessKunt1999

Poor actors. Jaime Lynn really scammed them into thinking that the Zoey 101 reboot was a thing, just to distract the world from #FREEBRITNEY

• phantasmas changed the title to Zoey 101 reboot "deffo not" happening, per Paul Butcher
LateToCult

This is the second time JL has killed Zoey101. I just know the cast hates her ass. :ladyhaha:

JusKeepBreathin

That last one.:air:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Chromatography
20 minutes ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

Poor actors. Jaime Lynn really scammed them into thinking that the Zoey 101 reboot was a thing, just to distract the world from #FREEBRITNEY

i’m convinced it was a real thing, but finally when sh!t hit the wall with the c-ship and JLS was exposed they didn’t want that train wreck. 

karmas a bitch :reductive:

phantasmas
25 minutes ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

11 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

This is the second time JL has killed Zoey101. I just know the cast hates her ass. :ladyhaha:

4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i’m convinced it was a real thing, but finally when sh!t hit the wall with the c-ship and JLS was exposed they didn’t want that train wreck. 

karmas a bitch :reductive:

Jamie-Lemme-Fumble-the-Bag Spears strikes again:bradley:

Gimme More
30 minutes ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

Lots of the cast have been responding to shady things about Jamie Lynn and posting #freebritney :billie:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Rat Boy

Jenny Lyn’s impact. :legend:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

phantasmas
13 minutes ago, GAMS said:

Nicole 101, anyone? :bear:

i’d prefer Dustin 101 but make him bi or something to attract The Gheys :enigma:

TimisaMonster

Good cuz nobody asked for it and nobody should want to give Jamie a job...she doesn't deserve her show to be revived...its not as popular as iCarly or Lizzie McGuire 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived