💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Zoey 101 reboot "deffo not" happening, per Paul Butcher

phantasmas

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999

Poor actors. Jaime Lynn really scammed them into thinking that the Zoey 101 reboot was a thing, just to distract the world from #FREEBRITNEY

• phantasmas changed the title to Zoey 101 reboot "deffo not" happening, per Paul Butcher
LateToCult

This is the second time JL has killed Zoey101. I just know the cast hates her ass. :ladyhaha:

JusKeepBreathin

That last one.:air:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Chromatography
20 minutes ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

Poor actors. Jaime Lynn really scammed them into thinking that the Zoey 101 reboot was a thing, just to distract the world from #FREEBRITNEY

i’m convinced it was a real thing, but finally when sh!t hit the wall with the c-ship and JLS was exposed they didn’t want that train wreck. 

karmas a bitch :reductive:

phantasmas
25 minutes ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

11 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

This is the second time JL has killed Zoey101. I just know the cast hates her ass. :ladyhaha:

4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i’m convinced it was a real thing, but finally when sh!t hit the wall with the c-ship and JLS was exposed they didn’t want that train wreck. 

karmas a bitch :reductive:

Jamie-Lemme-Fumble-the-Bag Spears strikes again:bradley:

Gimme More
30 minutes ago, KindnessKunt1999 said:

Lots of the cast have been responding to shady things about Jamie Lynn and posting #freebritney :billie:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Rat Boy

Jenny Lyn’s impact. :legend:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

phantasmas
13 minutes ago, GAMS said:

Nicole 101, anyone? :bear:

i’d prefer Dustin 101 but make him bi or something to attract The Gheys :enigma:

TimisaMonster

Good cuz nobody asked for it and nobody should want to give Jamie a job...she doesn't deserve her show to be revived...its not as popular as iCarly or Lizzie McGuire 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived