💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Vote Gaga Hottest Woman In Music at NME Awards

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Turns out this started on December 2nd and I had no idea! A top 20 list is produced by the public rating attractiveness from 1-10. Out of the top 20, the top 5 will then proceed to a final featuring just them and it's one of the categories you vote on for the NME awards in general. I believe voting consists of roughly a month, so there's plenty of time.

Gaga's currently at #5 and is almost at #4, so she could get into the final at this moment in time, but that can change in the coming weeks when votes suddenly come flooding in. Unfortunately, you won't see how votes are going if she makes it to the final, as she select opinions and then send them away anonymously. She made it into the final for the last two years (the first time, she even got to #1 but didn't win when it came down to a top 5 situation), but even if she doesn't win, it would be great for her to be nominated.

http://www.nme.com/ratemy/291233/hottest-women-in-music-2012/item/291626

DaR34lestBeitch

pssh whats funny is that. theyre not going by mainstream hotness, these hipster ****s are voting based off of who fills their hipster feed better. Amy lee is beautiful, but she doesn't dress s-xually or as typically, as say, britney or gwen, so basically, the demographic of this hipster bible is just gonna vote for which artist they like more, or whoever is the most obscure

Gaga is Life

Gave Gaga a 10 because it's Gaga, and Lily Allen and Cher Lloyd a ten because they're perfect :flutter:

RAMROD

LOL how come Beyonce at 13 with that to die for voluptous body?

Glad Gaga is TOP 5 though.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

StrawberryBlond

You can now only vote if you're a registered member of NME.com. I guess this was done because the magazine couldn't bear to see mainstream pop stars (Gaga especially) in the top 5 for the third year running. If it's just NME members that can vote, these indie girls are going to go shooting up the list (which they're starting to do already) and the pop girls (Katy, Britney, etc) are going to start decreasing. But there's still a month and a half to go, so there's time. But there's no way I'm joining NME for the express purpose of voting for two months once a year.

Archived