💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Lorde - Stoned at the Nail Salon

AURAOFSHEISSE

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

It's cute but I've heard this sound a lot lately so It's not really doing anything for me.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
huttont

I am hoping I’ll like this album as a whole but the singles are just okay to me. Not anything I’d go out of my way to listen again but I wouldn’t switch it if it came on

Opulence

DIVINE

It’s very Chemtrails but I’m not complaining, I love sad girl sh*t

suchheights8

I just don't get it or her....I have tried so many times with every album. Glad she has a strong supportive fanbase and can have the ability to pursue her creative vision, so I respect her as an artist. However, I just don't think I will ever get the hype, but that's okay - no hate at all! Just different flavors for everyone. :staymad:

BlingNotTheMusic

This is so beautiful and coming from someone older than most on this forum, the lyrics are true and heartbreaking. Stop looking for bops and accept what this chanteuse has allowed us to have :pray:

This made me even more excited for the album.

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, suchheights8 said:

I just don't get it or her....I have tried so many times with every album. Glad she has a strong supportive fanbase and can have the ability to pursue her creative vision, so I respect her as an artist. However, I just don't think I will ever get the hype, but that's okay - no hate at all! Just different flavors for everyone. :staymad:

Me w Taylor Swift :huntyga:

ladygagafan1234
4 hours ago, Sneaky said:

“Sounds like Lana”

No, it sounds like a folk song. Not her fault you gays only hear music like that through Lana lmao

lorde stan using you gays, ripping on lana with a lorde avatar hahahahahahaha

Tiny Purse

the melody doesn't sound like Lana, but the production is pretty identical to a lot of Norman Rockwell...especially **** it I love you and how to disappear 

tyler k

it's beautiful, very classic rock, but I wouldn't be lying if i said the instrumentation (specifically the guitar) vaguely reminds me of Wild at Heart by Lana from COCC....... :oops:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

This is so ****ing LUSH and warm, it does give me Stranger in the Alps vibes but Lorde pulls it off very well.

'All the music you love at 16 you grow out of' is :saira:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

• Admin changed the title to Lorde - Stoned at the Nail Salon

Archived