💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

[Rumor]Lady Gaga show on Fortnite in December

Kadikaado

Featured Posts

Kadikaado

According to PopHeads info, Lady Gaga show on Fortnite will happen in december.

So an we say Chromatica isn't dead yet?!

P.s. Ariana's show is suposed to happen in october according to the leaks.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

littlepotter

Please use the "rumor" when something isn't from an official source, and especially if it's from reddit with 80 karma.

chaeri pls

yes and

So it's like she will a part of the Ariana's concert? 
Well, at least 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Kadikaado
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

Please use the "rumor" when something isn't from an official source, and especially if it's from reddit with 80 karma.

Can I change the tag?

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

js4754394o9823

a very gaga holiday act ii coming very soon

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Dr Fudge

So someone explain to us non-fortniters what a performance might be like. Is it just a performance created with her avatar? I assume she has lots of creative direction? 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

• Kadikaado changed the title to [Rumor]Lady Gaga show on Fortnite in December
likeitrough
51 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

So someone explain to us non-fortniters what a performance might be like. Is it just a performance created with her avatar? I assume she has lots of creative direction? 

I am not a fan of Travis but this event was really cool. You could fly around the planets/world passively (there's no fighting/shooting going on during the performance). I believe a few other artists have had performances that were just 2D screens in game though. Hopefully if the rumours are true, she gets a huge, map-wide event like Travis. 

edit: here's a Steve Aoki who 'performed' on one of those 2D screens that I mentioned. 

0x0.jpg

Genuine Guy 09

this was rumoured last year, and about 3/4 months ago LGN confirmed it's existence for Dec 2020 - which would explain Gaga's random teasing at that point at least.

recently, Ariana Grande's fornite concert (which was scrapped like Gaga's in 2020) is said to be rescheduled soon, but no word on whether Gaga's is. If i am honest i think the era has been scrapped in its entirey especially now tour is delayed and we'll just see what happens next year.

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

grimreaperbarbie

really hope this happens i dont even care for or play fortnite but this looks so exciting ! :firega:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

Archived