Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you planning to see Enigma revamped live?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Anyone here planning to see Gaga live this fall?

Do you think she'll sell out? There will definitely be fewer travellers in attendance but if you're within travelling distacne to Vegas, would you buy a ticket to see Enigma revamped/Jazz + Piano?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revamped? Enigma shows going trough? Ignoring the fact that we're in the midst of a pandemic with a new variant spreading faster than Chlamydia in a student house?

laugh laughing GIF by SBS6

Bradley
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

"Revamped" you wish 

Well I didn't mean an entire overhaul, but surely some Chromatica songs would be included.

SlipAway

Not y’all actually thinking the REIMAGINED enigma will be different 😩 it’s always been a quick cash grab for Gaga, can you blame her though? The majority of the audience is drunk and wealthy enough people who can afford a trip to Vegas. They just wanna get loose to Poker Face and get back to Idaho on Monday!

HighwayFantasy
1 hour ago, SlipAway said:

Not y’all actually thinking the REIMAGINED enigma will be different 😩 it’s always been a quick cash grab for Gaga, can you blame her though? The majority of the audience is drunk and wealthy enough people who can afford a trip to Vegas. They just wanna get loose to Poker Face and get back to Idaho on Monday!

I miss BornthiswayGa harder then ever after reading this truthful comment :interestinga:

WhereIsLG7
1 minute ago, Agunimon said:

I'm not going to fly to Las Vegas to see her in this wig

lady-gaga-gty-ml-181231_hpMain_4x5_608.j

uh oh guys the wig police is here

E5mC485VoAUBZ3c?format=jpg&name=small

Agunimon
Just now, WhereIsLG7 said:

uh oh guys the wig police is here

E5mC485VoAUBZ3c?format=jpg&name=small

That's right. :vegas:
But is that a fan dressed up at her show or is this photoshopped for a meme? I'm cackling at this.

WhereIsLG7

I think it would be more of a Jazz & Piano 2.0 but we'd be lucky to get a La Vie Enigma: Chromatica 

WhereIsLG7
Just now, Agunimon said:

That's right. :vegas:
But is that a fan dressed up at her show or is this photoshopped for a meme? I'm cackling at this.

that's gaga over that face app that turns you into both sexes :teehee:

Anderson123

I don't think there's going to be a revamped show, weren't there only like 9 shows left in May ? She probably wants to finish those and if she doesn't have plans to renew her contract, there's no point in doing a whole new show just for those. 

SharkmanthaC

I’d love to but it isn’t in my budget right now. 

@River send me some coins so I can go. 

she/her/hers

Archived