💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you planning to see Enigma revamped live?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

I get this. I didn't go to Enigma proper but I did go to the SSN show in Miami which was just Enigma Lite. People shidded on that too but I had a damn blast :diane: I probably had more fun there surrounded by drunk old ladies and cross dressers that didn't respect personal space, dancing just a few feet from Gaga on the stage than I did at the artRAVE and Joanne Tour combined :diane:

We love a mod with taste. :diane:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
9 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

Wait, I am confused. If you count the ENIGMA & Jazz + Piano shows, with the canceled shows, and without the Las Vegas (Mandalay Bay Convention) Apple Park, Orlando, Miami (SSN), and New York (Apollo) shows you get 44 shows and if there is 74 shows in the contract after she does the cancelled April/May 2020 shows we still have 30 shows. Is she gonna do them, or will MGM void them on her contract?

She probably has to do them which is why she's continuing the residency this year.

gagasicebath

It took well over a year to get my tickets and flights refunded from the May 2020 shows and I took a hard hit on the exchange rates, plus God only knows when the US will let UK visitors in (we are currently plague island, it seems...) so I'm most likely going to give up. I don't have the stamina for more probable eff ups, to be honest :shrug:

HighwayFantasy
21 hours ago, Bat said:

Revamped? Enigma shows going trough? Ignoring the fact that we're in the midst of a pandemic with a new variant spreading faster than Chlamydia in a student house?

laugh laughing GIF by SBS6

ik ga stuk hahahaha, martien op gagadaily, what is life

S0436
45 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

plus God only knows when the US will let UK visitors in (we are currently plague island, it seems...) so I'm most likely going to give up. I don't have the stamina for more probable eff ups, to be honest :shrug:

EU citizens are also still currently banned from entering the USA, not just the UK citizens!

Born This Way

I would like to. Back when the tickets first went on sale, I thought about going to Vegas to see her and driving around to see places that were recreated in Fallout New Vegas like Good Springs, Primm, Nipton, Lake Mead, and the Hoover Dam. So basically along I-15 and I-95.

But idk about it actually happening.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Archived