đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you planning to see Enigma revamped live?

Bradley

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Nope, waiting for Chromatica Ball but even that is only 6 shows nowhere near me so :bear:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LandonM170

Yes and No. I do plan on seeing Gaga live in the next year, so It will either be ENIGMA or The Chromatica Ball. I guess depends on cost.

I am a new little monster, and I became a fan in June/July 2020, so I wanna hear the hits, deep cuts, and Chromatica (I know this is an unpopular opinion for "old" little monsters but I understand why). Also, I don't care how good the show is except the setlist, so I don't care that ENIGMA is not really that good.

G U C C I
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

Enigma was the best Gaga show I've ever experienced. No one who has physically attended it doesn't like it so, trust the attendees. Especially if she spices it up with Chromatica and changes some outfits.

Well this is entirely untrue. I went to Enigma and paid a lot of money to see what amounted to one of the lowest budget concerts I've ever been too (minus the robot thingy and the background stage). I ADORE Gaga and didn't mind the price tag to experience it live but I wish I had seen the Jazz show instead. With the exception of the first one, the costumes and wigs are as tacky as they appear in pictures and she's barley doing the basic choreo from the music videos. Besides the excitement of actually seeing her in person and listening to her sing live, it was not worth the money. I even waited to be one of the first in since I had early admission for the pit so I saw everything UPCLOSE. Trust me when I say there are some areas that could use a revamp. 

LandonM170
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

She signed for 74 shows or something. The remaining shows were the only ones that were announced.

Wait, I am confused. If you count the ENIGMA & Jazz + Piano shows, with the canceled shows, and without the Las Vegas (Mandalay Bay Convention) Apple Park, Orlando, Miami (SSN), and New York (Apollo) shows you get 44 shows and if there is 74 shows in the contract after she does the cancelled April/May 2020 shows we still have 30 shows. Is she gonna do them, or will MGM void them on her contract?

thefamebitch

Absolutely I’ll be there!  Vegas is less than an hour flight from here 

Lucas
6 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I don't think there's going to be a revamped show, weren't there only like 9 shows left in May ? She probably wants to finish those and if she doesn't have plans to renew her contract, there's no point in doing a whole new show just for those. 

I have no idea if I had a nightmare about it or if it's true but didn't she extend it for 1 year? :sweat: I really can't remember lol

Fashionofhissteven
5 hours ago, flyaway said:

It's pretty much that, ain't it? 

I mean, why would be the point of making a super sofisticated, artistic and intricate show when most of the audience barely knows her and her songs? And if they're drunk, even worse. 

She truly knows the audience she plays to I guess :ally:

It Really Wasn’t That Expensive…I Paid More For One Ticket To Joanne WT

I Paid About 800 Each Two VIP Ballroom Tickets During The Opening Show May 29th Enigma  And I Went By Myself :enigma:

What You Really Be Paying For Is The Food In That City. So Expect To Stay Skinny. 

Though I Will Be Ordering The Dom Perignon Champagne :vegas:

VoidTwo
27 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I have no idea if I had a nightmare about it or if it's true but didn't she extend it for 1 year? :sweat: I really can't remember lol

I think she only said "three years if I'm lucky" during You And I one night 

CharlieQuinn

revamped or not revamped, same wig, i miss her and I wish i could see her live again :heart:

JazmineRice

I want to! When do they go on sale? How much are tickets to Enigma?

Also, Anybody here in LA?

TimisaMonster

Revamped as in she swapped out Shallow for Stupid Love and ROM lol

Honestly tho...unless there are more major changes to the stage and outfits...idk...it feels like JWT as a greatest hits tour and I think we all want Chromatica songs performed...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

PartySick
10 hours ago, Bradley said:

Enigma was the best Gaga show I've ever experienced. No one who has physically attended it doesn't like it so, trust the attendees. Especially if she spices it up with Chromatica and changes some outfits.

I get this. I didn't go to Enigma proper but I did go to the SSN show in Miami which was just Enigma Lite. People shidded on that too but I had a damn blast :diane: I probably had more fun there surrounded by drunk old ladies and cross dressers that didn't respect personal space, dancing just a few feet from Gaga on the stage than I did at the artRAVE and Joanne Tour combined :diane:

đź–¤

Gaga2645
11 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

A couple months from now we'll be seeing......

Hide contents

Vegas, I'm devastated :huntyga:

I experienced this firsthand when she had bronchitis pls 

ProdigyARTPOP
7 hours ago, MOT said:

I'm planning to go (revamped or not), covid permitting. Vegas would be a huge trip for me, so I would hope to take in both shows. 

I’m going as well,

beyond the annoyingness of the majority of the criticism towards the show,

I can’t wait to go and get my life too it,

it’s a concert, it’s supposed to be fun 

Bradley
9 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

Yes and No. I do plan on seeing Gaga live in the next year, so It will either be ENIGMA or The Chromatica Ball. I guess depends on cost.

I am a new little monster, and I became a fan in June/July 2020, so I wanna hear the hits, deep cuts, and Chromatica (I know this is an unpopular opinion for "old" little monsters but I understand why). Also, I don't care how good the show is except the setlist, so I don't care that ENIGMA is not really that good.

Except Enigma is really good if you're actually there. It was surreal.

Archived