💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you planning to see Enigma revamped live?

Bradley

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
15 minutes ago, River said:

ok I can send you $1 :kara:

Just send me a gold toilet and I'll sell it. 

she/her/hers

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise

No, I'm not rich :bear:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

tylertremallose
38 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Enigma was the best Gaga show I've ever experienced. No one who has physically attended it doesn't like it so, trust the attendees. Especially if she spices it up with Chromatica and changes some outfits.

i went and thought it was ok. def not the best gaga show ive experienced

Big Reputation

Nah. Not interested in the slightest 

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Schwerk

I was before covid, even got a M&G but I can no longer afford to go and we are not allowed to travel to the US anyway. I did hold on to my Chromatica Ball ticket, fingers crossed that will happen next year. I miss seeing her live.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Franch Toast

I've already seen Enigma, but I would consider seeing it again if the stars align. I'll be in Vegas in October to attend a Gwen Stefani concert and have a meetup with my high school friends, so I'm crossing my fingers that Enigma and/or J&P (plus Brian Newman's After Dark) will happen within the same week; if so, then I'm definitely there. Otherwise, I'm not sure I would make a special trip, at least not this year. 

I had a blast at Enigma, and even if she doesn't revamp a thing, I'd still enjoy watching it again. 

She/Her/Hers

LaLa

I'd love to see the show, but I have absolutely no desire to go to Vegas. For the cost of the flight and hotels and everything I'd want to make a nice trip, and there are lots of other places I'd rather visit first. 

River
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

Just send me a gold toilet and I'll sell it. 

do u want the one with the tv or the one with the soap opera holograms? idk why I have this one but it was catchy in my eyes

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, River said:

do u want the one with the tv or the one with the soap opera holograms? idk why I have this one but it was catchy in my eyes

The TV and gaming system please.

she/her/hers

River
Just now, SamanthaC said:

The TV and gaming system please.

not... the...gaming...system...

Scared Season 1 GIF

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

artdoll
5 hours ago, Agunimon said:

I'm not going to fly to Las Vegas to see her in this wig

lady-gaga-gty-ml-181231_hpMain_4x5_608.j

am I the only one who actually likes this wig? :bradley:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Cameltoe Chariot
43 minutes ago, artdoll said:

am I the only one who actually likes this wig? :bradley:

I like it too - she's worn worse wigs in the past, especially The Fame/Fame Monster, but this one gets dragged because people feel some type of way about Enigma. The show isn't as "accessible" because you have to travel to Vegas to see it. I saw it in January of 2019 and I thought it was incredible... and I've seen every tour she's done :ally: (13 shows total).

Little Managers better get used to traveling to see her though because with the way the Chromatica Ball was structured it's clear they want to limit the stress of travel for Gaga's mental and physical health.

I'm planning to go (revamped or not), covid permitting. Vegas would be a huge trip for me, so I would hope to take in both shows. 

Archived