Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you planning to see Enigma revamped live?

Bradley

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Yes, will be my 2nd time :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JRCF29

A couple months from now we'll be seeing......

Spoiler

Vegas, I'm devastated :huntyga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

JazzGa

I can't afford a trip to Vegas normally but my BF has a business trip to Vegas he takes every year so I might have the chance to see her if the dates line up! I'd rather go to Jazz and Piano and then catch Bryan Newman's show at NoMad but I'd be happy to see Enigma too :legend: I've never been to a Gaga show before so I'm not bitter and picky unlike summa u spoilt bishes :lolga:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

flyaway
3 hours ago, SlipAway said:

Not y’all actually thinking the REIMAGINED enigma will be different 😩 it’s always been a quick cash grab for Gaga, can you blame her though? The majority of the audience is drunk and wealthy enough people who can afford a trip to Vegas. They just wanna get loose to Poker Face and get back to Idaho on Monday!

It's pretty much that, ain't it? 

I mean, why would be the point of making a super sofisticated, artistic and intricate show when most of the audience barely knows her and her songs? And if they're drunk, even worse. 

She truly knows the audience she plays to I guess :ally:

nickkoko

I would if they would honour the tickets for the cancelled shows last year. I can't be bothered to go through all of that again lol.

SharkmanthaC

Maybe we can have Sir Chim back live-streaming it for us. One of my favorite memories on this site. 

she/her/hers

Bradley
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

I don't think there's going to be a revamped show, weren't there only like 9 shows left in May ? She probably wants to finish those and if she doesn't have plans to renew her contract, there's no point in doing a whole new show just for those. 

She signed for 74 shows or something. The remaining shows were the only ones that were announced.

Bradley
30 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

I can't afford a trip to Vegas normally but my BF has a business trip to Vegas he takes every year so I might have the chance to see her if the dates line up! I'd rather go to Jazz and Piano and then catch Bryan Newman's show at NoMad but I'd be happy to see Enigma too :legend: I've never been to a Gaga show before so I'm not bitter and picky unlike summa u spoilt bishes :lolga:

Enigma was the best Gaga show I've ever experienced. No one who has physically attended it doesn't like it so, trust the attendees. Especially if she spices it up with Chromatica and changes some outfits.

Glamourpuss

I would love to go. I think I'd choose the jazz show. But it would be a very expensive trip that I can't afford any time soon. Maybe I can think about in another year or two if the show is still on. 

I would love to go, and I've never been to Vegas so that would be fun

But no I don't think I'll be able to :messga:

River
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

I’d love to but it isn’t in my budget right now. 

@River send me some coins so I can go. 

ok I can send you $1 :kara:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Mister G
3 hours ago, SlipAway said:

Not y’all actually thinking the REIMAGINED enigma will be different 😩 it’s always been a quick cash grab for Gaga, can you blame her though? The majority of the audience is drunk and wealthy enough people who can afford a trip to Vegas. They just wanna get loose to Poker Face and get back to Idaho on Monday!

Umm what? LOL Why Idaho of all states?

LaLuna

No, I refuse to go to the US until the pandemic is over. Plus I don't have the money :messga:

Archived