Can one of the mods WP that bitter user. It is getting out of hand :enigma:

COME ON GAYS!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hades
10 hours ago, SlipAway said:

My point is: I don’t care about her

Then just avoid threads about her honey. No need to make the world more negative than what it is already in 2021. :poot:

Pretty Please
10 hours ago, SlipAway said:

Ok..,,.,,?,..,,,,)6))))?,??()))

She is the face of the new wave of the playlist girls. I’m not an old fart, I’m not one of those who wants to bring 2010 back, no. But whenever someone brings up the “fact” that Dua Lipa be working nonstop is INFURIATING. All she does is take vacations anytime she wants. HARD WORKER my ass

……… you sound like you need actual help. For a pandemic she worked hard. Just because she didnt post videos of every time she rehearsed doesn’t mean she didnt put in work. Five music videos, EMA, VMA, the voice, Ellen, good morning australia or whatever the hell, Studio 2054, grammys, emas again, an album rerelease…. And that’s all just off the top of my head. Sorry she didnt tour and do enough for you but plenty of things happened for her era and just because it SEEMED like it was only those days doesnt mean there wasnt rehearsals for them. 

Pretty Please
15 minutes ago, Hades said:

Then just avoid threads about her honey. No need to make the world more negative than what it is already in 2021. :poot:

Its GGD if people don’t flood in just to talk about things they don’t like how will we know they exist? How else will we know how miserable they are?

literally first page of any thread in this last year in a half you’ll find several people talking about how little they care or how they wish it was something else. Gaga threads its people complaining it isnt enough and non-gaga threads its people saying they aren’t interested. 

weed
11 hours ago, SlipAway said:

I’m glad y’all finally have the pop bitch who actually “putting in the work” so good for y’all. Now imagine these stick insta hoes actually working your ass of, like Britney 08-01 or Gaga 08-11. Now that’s what you call WORK. 

Lipa peepa has it incredibly easy, she shoots a couple of magazine shoots and radio interviews a months and y’all SUCH A HARDWORKING GIRLIE WHEN WILL CHROMATICA 
She spent more time on vacations than on ACTUAL WORK last year. 

I was so thirsty until I drank all this tea

Future Nostalgia
35 minutes ago, Pretty Please said:

Its a Truly ad, sadly

*performances

12 hours ago, SlipAway said:

I’m glad y’all finally have the pop bitch who actually “putting in the work” so good for y’all. Now imagine these stick insta hoes actually working your ass of, like Britney 08-01 or Gaga 08-11. Now that’s what you call WORK. 

Lipa peepa has it incredibly easy, she shoots a couple of magazine shoots and radio interviews a months and y’all SUCH A HARDWORKING GIRLIE WHEN WILL CHROMATICA 
She spent more time on vacations than on ACTUAL WORK last year. 

the jealousy is really REALLY weird lol :awkney:

Dua also worked hard in the traditional sense. Her last tour had like 200+ dates. She's not those "insta stick hoes"...which is a disgusting term to use to describe women by the way.

Stupid Oreo
11 hours ago, SlipAway said:

Yeah, because my biggest dream is to watch her suffer all day long. 
5 MVs = 3-4days per 1 video = 4*5=20

Recording in the studio= ~10 days tops

1 performance (let’s say 14 days of rehearsals [even though it’s like a week and 4 hrs a day]) = 10 days. 
Shoots, radio interviews, all that jazz = ima feeling generous so 20 days. Like yknow regular people, 9-5. 
What do we have here? 50 days per year ( and I’m being extremely generous) she works, the rest of the year she parties and you get the drill. 

and i thought i was the mess of the day :air:

Killa
21 hours ago, SlipAway said:

Yeah, right. And we’re coming back to my original post. 
By pop standards, she ain’t done ****. Gaga had to tour every Abby’s parking lot, she had to get interviewed by every internet blog, 5 countries in like 3 days. Now that’s WORK. 

Same goes for Britney (who was busting her ass off in inhumane conditions ever since she was like 8), same goes for Taylor Swift. 
I mean, Dua did pay her dues back then (2015-2018) so that’s fine. 
Just because your life is boring without HUGE POP ERAS, doesn’t make Dua lipa (2019-2021) a hard worker. 

And look how miserabile Gaga is, how streessed most pop stars before Instagram were. No one should have 10 interviews in one day still on jet-lag still achinem from a 9 hour rehearsal.

isnt it good she was anke to have successful era with many performances, appearances but find a balance for her body and Health mantainance. I mean its true what you say, but she is professional and caters to her fans the right amount, in my view 

Archived