💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Miss Dua Lipa is shooting something

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

1907-CBF5-A84-F-40-DE-B137-500-C48-ADAE7The pop princess invented hard work nowadays,I wonder what is she shooting..The new mv for the collab with Pop Smoke or maybe the new single from her next smash era?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

Not the vaccine into her boyfriend's veins that's for sure :billie:

chaeri pls

Tinnitus15
Just now, chemicalx said:

I'm so jealous with her fan

You can join the club :sis:

Dua Lipa GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, dopega said:

wasn't she just recently at a party where someone spread covid around? :awkney:

You don’t have to quarantine if you are fully vaccinated 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Not the vaccine into her boyfriend's veins that's for sure :billie:

:air::air::air::air:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

SlipAway
20 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

invented hard work

I’m glad y’all finally have the pop bitch who actually “putting in the work” so good for y’all. Now imagine these stick insta hoes actually working your ass of, like Britney 08-01 or Gaga 08-11. Now that’s what you call WORK. 

Lipa peepa has it incredibly easy, she shoots a couple of magazine shoots and radio interviews a months and y’all SUCH A HARDWORKING GIRLIE WHEN WILL CHROMATICA 
She spent more time on vacations than on ACTUAL WORK last year. 

SlipAway
Just now, SlipAway said:

I’m glad y’all have finally found the pop bitch who actually “putting in the work” so good for y’all. Now imagine these stick insta hoes actually working your ass of, like Britney 08-01 or Gaga 08-11. Now that’s what you call WORK. 

Lipa peepa has it incredibly easy, she shoots a couple of magazine shoots and radio interviews a months and y’all SUCH A HARDWORKING GIRLIE WHEN WILL CHROMATICA 

Tinnitus15
22 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

I’m glad y’all finally have the pop bitch who actually “putting in the work” so good for y’all. Now imagine these stick insta hoes actually working your ass of, like Britney 08-01 or Gaga 08-11. Now that’s what you call WORK. 

Ok..No one’s bringing Gaga for this,you’re the one doing it..Chill you can call insta hoes other girls but not her..clearly you’re more pissed about  smth 

SlipAway
8 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Ok..No one’s bringing Gaga for this,you’re the one doing it..Chill you can call insta hoes other girls but not her..clearly you’re more pissed about  smth 

Ok..,,.,,?,..,,,,)6))))?,??()))

She is the face of the new wave of the playlist girls. I’m not an old fart, I’m not one of those who wants to bring 2010 back, no. But whenever someone brings up the “fact” that Dua Lipa be working nonstop is INFURIATING. All she does is take vacations anytime she wants. HARD WORKER my ass

alsemanche
27 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

First of all no one brought up Gaga or Chromatica here except you :yennefer:

Second of all, the woman (surprise, you called her a bitch and a hoe, how shocking!) worked her ass off last year. She filmed many videos, performances, a whole virtual concert that was great, interviews, and collabs. You can hate her all you want but you can't deny how much work she put into her album and her era as a whole. But apparently all you see are her IG posts lmao? And it's not her fault that things are easier to do know. This is like my 50yo professor telling us that we suck because he used to walk to school under the rain instead of taking a bus and that we have everything easy because we're not struggling to do the most basic things. Dua worked hard, deal with it. 

You wanna criticize her for going on vacation in the middle of a pandemic? Sure, that's totally valid and I dragged her for it too. But that doesn't change the fact that she's been doing the most for her career and you just sound petty about it. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RAMROD

She is shooting... covid vaccine into her? :poot:

on topic, praying it is for Love Again

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nightadieu
Just now, RAMROD said:

She is shooting... covid vaccine into her? :poot:

on topic, praying it is for Love Again

She released the video for Love Again almost two months ago :)

RAMROD
Just now, nightadieu said:

She released the video for Love Again almost two months ago :)

Sorry, I was meant to say hope to hear the remix

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived