Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Miss Dua Lipa is shooting something

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

SlipAway
3 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

First of all no one brought up Gaga or Chromatica here except you :yennefer:

Second of all, the woman (surprise, you called her a bitch and a hoe, how shocking!) worked her ass off last year. She filmed many videos, performances, a whole virtual concert that was great, interviews, and collabs. You can hate her all you want but you can't deny how much work she put into her album and her era as a whole. But apparently all you see are her IG posts lmao? And it's not her fault that things are easier to do know. This is like my 50yo professor telling us that we suck because he used to walk to school under the rain instead of taking a bus and that we have everything easy because we're not struggling to do the most basic things. Dua worked hard, deal with it. 

You wanna criticize her for going on vacation in the middle of a pandemic? Sure, that's totally valid and I dragged her for it too. But that doesn't change the fact that she's been doing the most for her career and you just sound petty about it. 

Okay I obviously ain’t reading this, but It’s so cute when people on the internet defending millionaire pop stars, especially the ones like dua lipa LMAO. 

My point is: I don’t care about her and she can make all the money she wants, however, y’all will NOT be calling her a hard worker because she’s the furthest thing from this. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NFRatwell
2 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

My point is: I don’t care about her 

So why did you enter this thread? Flaimbating and going into threads about artist you don’t like just to **** talk them is WP-able. :bye:

alsemanche
1 minute ago, SlipAway said:

Okay I obviously ain’t reading this, but It’s so cute when people on the internet defending millionaire pop stars, especially the ones like dua lipa LMAO. 

My point is: I don’t care about her and she can make all the money she wants, however, y’all will NOT be calling her a hard worker because she’s the furthest thing from this. 

Love how you wanna drag people without even reading what they've done lmao. I am the last person to "defend" millionaire pop stars (which you literally do for Gaga btw but I guess that doesn't count for you :poot:) but you're just denying facts because you happen to dislike her. 

Also you say you don't care about her but you care enough to write lines after lines dragging her lmao? She's a hard working person by pop star standards, deal with it. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

SlipAway
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

Love how you wanna drag people without even reading what they've done lmao. I am the last person to "defend" millionaire pop stars (which you literally do for Gaga btw but I guess that doesn't count for you :poot:) but you're just denying facts because you happen to dislike her. 

Also you say you don't care about her but you care enough to write lines after lines dragging her lmao? She's a hard working person by pop star standards, deal with it. 

Yeah, right. And we’re coming back to my original post. 
By pop standards, she ain’t done ****. Gaga had to tour every Abby’s parking lot, she had to get interviewed by every internet blog, 5 countries in like 3 days. Now that’s WORK. 

Same goes for Britney (who was busting her ass off in inhumane conditions ever since she was like 8), same goes for Taylor Swift. 
I mean, Dua did pay her dues back then (2015-2018) so that’s fine. 
Just because your life is boring without HUGE POP ERAS, doesn’t make Dua lipa (2019-2021) a hard worker. 

alsemanche
1 minute ago, SlipAway said:

Yeah, right. And we’re coming back to my original post. 
By pop standards, she ain’t done ****. Gaga had to tour every Abby’s parking lot, she had to get interviewed by every internet blog, 5 countries in like 3 days. Now that’s WORK. 

Same goes for Britney (who was busting her ass off in inhumane conditions ever since she was like 8), same goes for Taylor Swift. 
I mean, Dua did pay her dues back then (2015-2018) so that’s fine. 
Just because your life is boring without HUGE POP ERAS, doesn’t make Dua lipa (2019-2021) a hard worker. 

Okay :poot: next time we'll have Dua work at sweatshops to impress you, noted. 

SlipAway
7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

Okay :poot: next time we'll have Dua work at sweatshops to impress you, noted. 

Yeah, because my biggest dream is to watch her suffer all day long. 
5 MVs = 3-4days per 1 video = 4*5=20

Recording in the studio= ~10 days tops

1 performance (let’s say 14 days of rehearsals [even though it’s like a week and 4 hrs a day]) = 10 days. 
Shoots, radio interviews, all that jazz = ima feeling generous so 20 days. Like yknow regular people, 9-5. 
What do we have here? 50 days per year ( and I’m being extremely generous) she works, the rest of the year she parties and you get the drill. 

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

1 performance (let’s say 14 days of rehearsals [even though it’s like a week and 4 hrs a day]) = 10 days. 
Shoots, radio interviews, all that jazz = ima feeling generous so 20 days. Like yknow regular people, 9-5. 
What do we have here? 50 days per year ( and I’m being extremely generous) she works, the rest of the year she parties and you get the drill. 

Its v clear how much you dont care about her :ladyhaha: 

Tinnitus15
13 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

Not when she had an online concert:BRITS,Grammys,gonna star in a movie,had several brands deals(went to Mexico to shoot her ad with saint Laurent),had a music night with Elton John,performed on New Year’s Eve,tiny desk performance,iHeart jingle,SNL,wa apart of Elton’s AIDS fund but sure Joanne 50 days of work and the others she’s chilling go off 

edit:went to Italy so she could shoot her part being Versace’s ambassador,she had like 6 magazine covers THIS YEAR 

Chic
36 minutes ago, SlipAway said:

Have you considered that she didn’t have the level of fame as Gaga and did all that during a pandemic, which both heavily contributed to her having less access to the amount of promotional opportunities that Gaga had? Which in turn left gaps in her schedule that she recovered and did her own thing with? Not to mention the state of the world can be demotivating at times.

Dua’s only on her second era compared to Gaga’s third anyway, she recently improved quite a bit with her performing and has the budget to realize a full fledged era. I definitely see her having a similar promo explosion next time around.

SlipAway
Just now, Chic said:

Have you considered that she didn’t have the level of fame as Gaga and did all that during a pandemic, which both heavily contributed to her having less access to the amount of promotional opportunities that Gaga had? Which in turn left gaps in her schedule that she recovered and did her own thing with? Not to mention the state of the world can be demotivating at times.

Dua’s only on her second era compared to Gaga’s third anyway, she recently improved quite a bit with her performing and has the budget to realize a full fledged era. I definitely see her having a similar promo explosion next time around.

I mean yeah, she had to bust her ass off because 

1) it’s her job

2) she was smart enough to understand she were relatively unknown to the general public

At the end of the day, forum homosexuals are entertained, Dua lipa’s profile got way bigger and she got richer. Everyone WON!

H O W E V E R, that’s not HARD work. If it wasn’t for the pandemic, a pop star her caliber would be doing festivals all summer long (now that’s actually hard) but Dua had Spotify playlists and radio programmers doing all the work for her. That’s my point duuuhhh

Future Nostalgia
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

The new mv for the collab with Pop Smoke

that is done and ready to be released later this week

dopega
2 hours ago, SwissMonster said:

You don’t have to quarantine if you are fully vaccinated 

you don't have to but you should. vaccinated people can still spread it around

Agunimon
2 hours ago, chemicalx said:

I'm so jealous of her fan

just be her fan then? I don't get comments like this. can you only be a fan of gaga or something? 

SwissMonster
8 hours ago, dopega said:

you don't have to but you should. vaccinated people can still spread it around

The chances you spread it when you got vaccinated is extremly low. In germany you have a lot of parties who are totaly legal only for vaxed people. I agree that Dua made mistakes before but issa reach to blame her now

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

hieronymus
10 hours ago, SlipAway said:

I’m glad y’all finally have the pop bitch who actually “putting in the work” so good for y’all. Now imagine these stick insta hoes actually working your ass of, like Britney 08-01 or Gaga 08-11. Now that’s what you call WORK. 

Lipa peepa has it incredibly easy, she shoots a couple of magazine shoots and radio interviews a months and y’all SUCH A HARDWORKING GIRLIE WHEN WILL CHROMATICA 
She spent more time on vacations than on ACTUAL WORK last year. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Archived