šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cardi B reveals her favorite Gaga songs

chemicalx

Featured Posts

Supersonic

The way she only lists songs from TFM and TF. She probably stopped stanning after that era :billie:

RAMROD

Queen of Rap :applause:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Rahrahbitchson
13 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The way she only lists songs from TFM and TF. She probably stopped stanning after that era :billie:

Ikr? She didnt even mention BTW like the taste is only 50% at this moment honeyĀ 

QuizĆ”s bastaba respirar, sĆ³lo respirar, muy lento...šŸ’™

Tayko
12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Like so many peoples Gaga became such a different artist after the fame monsterĀ :triggered:

She still said that Applause was one of her favorite song like 2 years ago so she know about ARTPOPĀ :pawsup:

šŸ‡«šŸ‡· My english sucks

RudraCNG

Maybe she could make Gaga perform I Like it Rough for the 1st time ever?Ā :messga:

QueenChromatix

I really waiting for that collab ever since 2018

QUEEN CHROMATIX šŸŒˆ

Admin
28 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Cardi is a little older than a lot of us, and she was already 18/19 during the Born This Way era so it probably didnā€˜t have as much impact on her as The Fame/Monster did.

Bella Goth

i have a boyfriend with a light brown eyes and i love to play that song in your brown eyes, you walked away

Ā 

yeah sameĀ 

SlipAway
54 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

What are you, 12? She was in a gang by that point, I guess you canā€™t mix those.Ā 
She literally listened to Chromatica the minute it came out. When will the others!

Concertaholic
46 minutes ago, Tayko said:

Like so many peoples Gaga became such a different artist after the fame monsterĀ :triggered:

She still said that Applause was one of her favorite song like 2 years ago so she know about ARTPOPĀ :pawsup:

Cardi and her sister filmed a video of themselves dancing and singing to Applause back in the day!

Ā 

Archived