💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cardi B reveals her favorite Gaga songs

chemicalx

Featured Posts

Supersonic

The way she only lists songs from TFM and TF. She probably stopped stanning after that era :billie:

RAMROD

Queen of Rap :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rahrahbitchson
13 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

The way she only lists songs from TFM and TF. She probably stopped stanning after that era :billie:

Ikr? She didnt even mention BTW like the taste is only 50% at this moment honey 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Tayko
12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Like so many peoples Gaga became such a different artist after the fame monster :triggered:

She still said that Applause was one of her favorite song like 2 years ago so she know about ARTPOP :pawsup:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

RudraCNG

Maybe she could make Gaga perform I Like it Rough for the 1st time ever? :messga:

QueenChromatix

I really waiting for that collab ever since 2018

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Admin
28 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Cardi is a little older than a lot of us, and she was already 18/19 during the Born This Way era so it probably didn‘t have as much impact on her as The Fame/Monster did.

Bella Goth

i have a boyfriend with a light brown eyes and i love to play that song in your brown eyes, you walked away

yeah same 

SlipAway
54 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

What are you, 12? She was in a gang by that point, I guess you can’t mix those. 
She literally listened to Chromatica the minute it came out. When will the others!

Concertaholic
46 minutes ago, Tayko said:

Like so many peoples Gaga became such a different artist after the fame monster :triggered:

She still said that Applause was one of her favorite song like 2 years ago so she know about ARTPOP :pawsup:

Cardi and her sister filmed a video of themselves dancing and singing to Applause back in the day!

Archived