celeb

Billie Eilish talks new album and her creative process

TheSlash

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

I'm so proud of her for growing into a smart and gorgeous young lady. People are seething and I love it.

chaeri pls

BlingNotTheMusic

I love seeing her older and more mature. Describing the music and her intentions so passionately :kiss:

Stoked for the album, the only song I haven't gone back to much is Your Power. NDA and Lost Cause are my vibe 

Cello
5 hours ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

Billie Bossa Nova is coming to end careers 

This is the track I'm most excited for since the tracklist was released :excited2:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Cello said:

This is the track I'm most excited for since the tracklist was released :excited2:

Me too, for some reason I feel like she's gonna go all M. I. A. on us with some explosive dance track with international feels

TheSlash
1 minute ago, Cello said:

I'm fairly excited to hear "Halley's Comet" for some reason :excited2:. Same goes for the title track, bc it's almost 5 minutes long :giveup:

Ew, David!

Cello
3 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

Kanye this week and Billie next week.

I won. I won. 

AND Love for Sale coming soon. Being fed by 3 of my favourite artists, I can't- :messga::messga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Anderson123
9 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Why is she talking about being inspired by those artists who are totally on the opposite end of her genre like gurl that ain’t real  :bear:

simon cowell facepalm GIF

I'm excited to hear the album in full, right now I can't imagine how all the songs will fit together to create a flow through the record, but I'll definitely try to like it, as much as I liked her previous works.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

TheSlash
9 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Why is she talking about being inspired by those artists who are totally on the opposite end of her genre like gurl that ain’t real  :bear:

What is her genre, tho? :hor: And what's wrong with being inspired by all kinds of different music? From the beginning Billie said she grew up with music by Sinatra and the like :lolly: .

Ew, David!

Gagz4Gaga
6 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

What is her genre, tho? :hor: And what's wrong with being inspired by all kinds of different music? From the beginning Billie said she grew up with music by Sinatra and the like :lolly: .

Whatever her genre is, it surely isn’t Jazz, which was the genre of those artists she mentioned. She can say the album is inspired by Puccini and Beethoven and Mozart and y’all will believe and gobble it all up. Like, come on just slow down with the pretense  :billie:

nostalgia’s for geeks

alsemanche
1 minute ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Whatever her genre is, it surely isn’t Jazz, which was the genre of those artists she mentioned. She can say the album is inspired by Puccini and Beethoven and Mozart and y’all will believe and gobble it all up. Like, come on just slow down with the pretense  :billie:

My future has very clear jazz influence in both production and vocals but go off. And she said she's inspired by them, she didn't say she's making the same music they made. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Ziggy
10 hours ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

I mean Gaga does the same thing with her pop inspo lmao inspiration comes from all places!

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Yuh because when I first heard of My Future I was like oh gosh this is inspired by THE Frank Sinatra omg Billie what a genius. Like y’all are so embarrassing :billie:

Apparently being inspired by legends is now embarrassing. You truly learn something new every day on GGD! We get it, you think she's bad, etc. etc., idk why you're even that pressed about her inspirations. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

tyler k
5 hours ago, alsemanche said:

My future has very clear jazz influence in both production and vocals but go off. And she said she's inspired by them, she didn't say she's making the same music they made. 

i agree, My Future is very clearly influenced by jazz, both in vocals & production. idk why some of yall are so pressed that she is listing her influences for this album.

how about you haters just wait to listen to the album and then make a judgement call lmao:ladyhaha:

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Archived