💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish talks new album and her creative process

TheSlash

Featured Posts

TheSlash

In an interview with VEVO Billie Eilish talked about her new album "Happier Than Ever" and how it came to be.

In the interview she said that she wanted to create timeless record, mostly being inspired by Julie London, Peggy Lee and Frank Sinatra.

"The songs on the album are all over the place and very, I think, versatile, different to one another, but also very cohesive."

Ew, David!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tyler k

im very excited to listen to this album and see how she's grown as a songwriter & artist! I really like my future, lost cause, and NDA and am suuuper excited from some of those album tracks. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

artdoll

I haven't listened to any of the singles so far, I've been waiting until the album to release so I can listen to it all in one go without any spoilers but I'm hyped :flower:

ïœĄïŸŸâ˜ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ïŸŸïœĄ

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

she wanted to create timeless record

Funny how most of songs sound dated and/or  like her previous record then 

please enlighten me to death

Gagz4Gaga

Why is she talking about being inspired by those artists who are totally on the opposite end of her genre like gurl that ain’t real  :bear:

nostalgia’s for geeks

JazmineRice

I can totally hear Frank Sinatra in my future...the runs and notes and ballad-sound. This interview was very refreshing to see and hear. I'm hyped for the album.

TheSlash
19 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

Funny how most of songs sound dated and/or  like her previous record then 

Well, she said she didn't want to make it timeless to others, but more to herself. So there you have it :hor: .

Ew, David!

alsemanche

This really made me hyped for the album tbh. It really does sound like her album rather than something made to please fans/listeners and I love that. 9 more days :party:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

RAMROD

I just wanna hear it at this point :triggered:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

whoresup
2 hours ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

Billie Bossa Nova is coming to end careers 

Mainly her own :teehee:

Joke btw 

TheSlash
2 hours ago, artdoll said:

I haven't listened to any of the singles so far, I've been waiting until the album to release so I can listen to it all in one go without any spoilers but I'm hyped :flower:

Don't worry about being spoiled. I listened to all the singles and still have no idea how the rest of the album will sound like or how they will sound like in the flow of the album :bear: .

Ew, David!

Archived