💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jack Antonoff on the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Producers

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

RAMROD

IDK why, but he always look like so punchable :bradley:

And part of this is why I struggled to finish Taylor Swift's Disney+ show session :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

littlepotter
On 7/20/2021 at 11:55 PM, GagaSine said:

Dude I wish I knew why I deeply hate him so much besides the fact that I think FUN absolutely sucks :air: but y'know good for him

Girl same, I even enjoy a lot of the music he produced... but I can't stand him :smh:

chaeri pls

Chromatography
2 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

:billie:

qve6qkmpkcd71.jpg

1989, lover, all bleacher albums, melodrama, dedicated, reputation, a few songs sprinkled here and there on albums such as magdalene all say hello we’re not minimal and folky

He’s like a pure version of Dr Luke in the way that everything is recycled, he just doesn't abuse his collaborators. You can get away with having the same sound for everything if you’re a good guy I guess.. and he’s brought success to many of our faves so I can appreciate it!

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

FfFfFfFF
41 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

1989, lover, all bleacher albums, melodrama, dedicated, reputation, a few songs sprinkled here and there on albums such as magdalene all say hello we’re not minimal and folky

They are minimal and simplistic pop instrumentals with similar synths and that we all heard before. This production style is getting boring.

Also, we are talking about his recent productions (his folksy work with Lana and Lorde) and not stuff from 2014 or 2017 like your exemples. Sidenote: His input on holy terrain was very minimal. It doesn't prove too much about his abilities as a producer.

Chromatography
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

They are minimal and simplistic pop instrumentals with similar synths and that we all heard before. This production style is getting boring.

Also, we are talking about his recent productions (his folksy work with Lana and Lorde) and not stuff from 2014 or 2017 like your exemples. Sidenote: His input on holy terrain was very minimal. It doesn't prove too much about his abilities as a producer.

fair enough, i’m just really fond of his solo endeavor (bleachers) and i’m a sucker for “stripped back” so i’m biased haha

Archived