Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is set to return to Las Vegas this fall !

danbekim

Featured Posts

tylertremallose
On 7/20/2021 at 8:44 PM, TylerMedeiros said:

I’m sorry, I know there’s contract arrangements but there’s ZERO way Gaga is going to do this and ignore Chromatica. I know she’s been basically ignoring it for a while, but I find it hard to believe she’ll return to Vegas, after postponing Chromatica Ball Tour TWICE, to not incorporate as much of the new album into it as she can. No friggin way. If this returns to Vegas, Gaga will do some Chromatica. At the least, I see a few songs. However, I bet she’ll use this to put it all together with Chromatica included.

if not, imma not know wut is up. What artist would return to Vegas after releasing an album and having to postpone their new album’s tour TWICE, and not perform any of their new material??? 

ma ma ma my gosh she will. Case closed. Let’s just wait to see what she says. Sure it’ll be another “soon” lol. But hopefully this explains a lot of her lack of speaking about what’s to come with Chromatica. 

MGM already has a commercial that mentions her coming back. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GooberChill
On 7/20/2021 at 2:33 AM, Helxig said:

It doesn't really feel like good news to hear that a show we all know is being brought back and rehashed, when the actual tour for her most recent album and era doesn't seem to be going ahead... I mean it's great because she's going to be performing again! And people will get to see her live and enjoy a Gaga show. But we know Enigma. Enigma been done. Rubs salt in the wound of Cancelmatica tour

I think we all wanted to see new, otherworldly concepts and art and costumes and choreography and backdrops and set design and lighting and actually have a chance to see her performing live somewhere close to us

Cancelmatica 😂

I love how we turn album titles into salty gay versions. ArtFlop, The Shame Monster, Flop this Way, Cancelmatica, what’s a good one for Joanne?

Jobanned? 😂

Gaga2645
On 7/20/2021 at 8:44 PM, TylerMedeiros said:

I’m sorry, I know there’s contract arrangements but there’s ZERO way Gaga is going to do this and ignore Chromatica. I know she’s been basically ignoring it for a while, but I find it hard to believe she’ll return to Vegas, after postponing Chromatica Ball Tour TWICE, to not incorporate as much of the new album into it as she can. No friggin way. If this returns to Vegas, Gaga will do some Chromatica. At the least, I see a few songs. However, I bet she’ll use this to put it all together with Chromatica included.

if not, imma not know wut is up. What artist would return to Vegas after releasing an album and having to postpone their new album’s tour TWICE, and not perform any of their new material??? 

ma ma ma my gosh she will. Case closed. Let’s just wait to see what she says. Sure it’ll be another “soon” lol. But hopefully this explains a lot of her lack of speaking about what’s to come with Chromatica. 

She will probably negotiate (or attempt to) adding a bit of chromatica into the setlist. Wether or not it will be successful will only be told by time, however rest assured y’all will crucify her either way.

Vegas is easier on her health and I need the monsters to radically accept this :trollga:

SchwineLove
On 7/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, nightadieu said:

Didn’t she mention a couple of times that the show is going to change after time (presumably after releasing Chromatica)? Obviously they would keep the name Enigma so maybe just wait and see :)

inb4 Enigmatica

Juanlittlem
5 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

She will probably negotiate (or attempt to) adding a bit of chromatica into the setlist. Wether or not it will be successful will only be told by time, however rest assured y’all will crucify her either way.

Vegas is easier on her health and I need the monsters to radically accept this :trollga:

I dont care if she wants to stay in Vegas as long as she does a tour everytime she releases a new album like she planned to do with Chromatica. 6-10 dates around the world and then go back to Vegas.

Not everyone can spend 3k on a show and her coming to other countries makes it easier for non US fans.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

Gaga2645
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

I dont care if she wants to stay in Vegas as long as she does a tour everytime she releases a new album like she planned to do with Chromatica. 6-10 dates around the world and then go back to Vegas.

Not everyone can spend 3k on a show and her coming to other countries makes it easier for non US fans.

Honey you need to realize that her hip cannot revolve around you. A lot of monsters need to accept this. She will probably be in vegas for a while, fans have plenty of time to save if they find a concert to be a necessity. Touring is not guaranteed (as we can see,) so please don’t build up high expectations and end up stressing when she doesn’t deliver on said expectations

Suuus
On 7/20/2021 at 11:33 AM, Helxig said:

It doesn't really feel like good news to hear that a show we all know is being brought back and rehashed, when the actual tour for her most recent album and era doesn't seem to be going ahead... I mean it's great because she's going to be performing again! And people will get to see her live and enjoy a Gaga show. But we know Enigma. Enigma been done. Rubs salt in the wound of Cancelmatica tour

I think we all wanted to see new, otherworldly concepts and art and costumes and choreography and backdrops and set design and lighting and actually have a chance to see her performing live somewhere close to us

The chromatica ball is postponed not canceled 

Suuus
On 7/20/2021 at 11:07 PM, TimisaMonster said:

So will fans finally be getting refunds for the Chromatica Ball oooooor??? :triggered:

I just hope she revamps the show cuz the storyline is not it and the stage also isn't that great either...then again...the whole show revolves around interaction with the interludes as if she is speaking to Enigma so I doubt it...she's honestly gonna just replace Shallow and slap Stupid Love, ROM, and 911 as the last "encore" act and call it a night...

Suuus
On 7/20/2021 at 2:45 PM, danbekim said:

I was gonna say rn, she's probs returning to Vegas but not doing Chromatica Ball because of the contracts. I'm just happy to see her perform again 

Gaga officially anounced that the chromatica ball will postponed to summer of 2022

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

Indefinitely at this point...how long will Enigma be? Plus, she would still need to rehearse and schedule dates for Chromatica Ball lol...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Juanlittlem
8 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

Honey you need to realize that her hip cannot revolve around you. A lot of monsters need to accept this. She will probably be in vegas for a while, fans have plenty of time to save if they find a concert to be a necessity. Touring is not guaranteed (as we can see,) so please don’t build up high expectations and end up stressing when she doesn’t deliver on said expectations

I dont think she'll hurt her hip for doing 6-10 shows in 2 months like she was gonna do with Chromatica. Its not like she's gonna be doing The Monster Ball all over with 200+ dates.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

Suuus
8 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Indefinitely at this point...how long will Enigma be? Plus, she would still need to rehearse and schedule dates for Chromatica Ball lol...

Well She has until summer 2022 so thats plenty of time i think

RAMROD
3 hours ago, dzox said:

Umm what about the chromosome ball

11 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

13 hours ago, Suuus said:

if she have another big project in 2022, let's just take it that it's cancelled by then. The album is a bit too old when next year comes anyway. No point in promoting it anymore. Unless..., a remix or repackage are happening.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived