💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is set to return to Las Vegas this fall !

danbekim

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I thought it was only like 10 shows left or something :huh: I forgot

I’d she sticks with the original contract, it’s about 35 shows left I believe. If she already signed on for an additional year, the it’ll be around 60 shows. She completed about 35 shows in 2018-2019 and the original contract was 78 shows for 2 years

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylertremallose
1 hour ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I thought it was only like 10 shows left or something :huh: I forgot

idk lol. i saw the show in may 2019 and she said the show was extended for 2 more years during it

TylerMedeiros

I’m sorry, I know there’s contract arrangements but there’s ZERO way Gaga is going to do this and ignore Chromatica. I know she’s been basically ignoring it for a while, but I find it hard to believe she’ll return to Vegas, after postponing Chromatica Ball Tour TWICE, to not incorporate as much of the new album into it as she can. No friggin way. If this returns to Vegas, Gaga will do some Chromatica. At the least, I see a few songs. However, I bet she’ll use this to put it all together with Chromatica included.

if not, imma not know wut is up. What artist would return to Vegas after releasing an album and having to postpone their new album’s tour TWICE, and not perform any of their new material??? 

ma ma ma my gosh she will. Case closed. Let’s just wait to see what she says. Sure it’ll be another “soon” lol. But hopefully this explains a lot of her lack of speaking about what’s to come with Chromatica. 

YEET

Savage

1. Just Dance

2. Poker Face

3. LoveGame

4. Alice

5. Enigma

6. Telephone

7. Applause

8. Paparazzi

9. Sour Candy

10. 911

11. Judas

12. Replay

13. The Edge of Glory

14. Alejandro

15. Million Reasons

16. Shallow

17. Yoü and I

18. Bad Romance

19. Free Woman

20. Born This Way

21. Stupid Love

22. Rain On Me

There’s your revamp :)

LandonM170

Something like this... seems like it will be a mess, but she will pull it off

1. Alice

2. Poker Face

3. LoveGame

4. Dance In The Dark

5. Telephone

6. Applause

7. Stupid Love

8. 911

9. Paparazzi

10. Aura

11. Scheisse

12. Judas

13. Venus

14. Enigma / Replay

15. The Edge of Glory

16. Alejandro

17. Million Reasons

18. Shallow

19. You and I

20. Bad Romance

21. Just Dance

22. Rain on Me

23. Born This Way

24. Babylon

IndyMelissa
3 hours ago, VenusHooker said:

giphy.gif

Off topic...what is the meme from?? 

On topic...I will 100% be there and hoping beyond hope she does a meet and greet. I know chances are slim to none but I can always wish!:nick:

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

YCHofficial
6 minutes ago, IndyMelissa said:

Off topic...what is the meme from?? 

On topic...I will 100% be there and hoping beyond hope she does a meet and greet. I know chances are slim to none but I can always wish!:nick:

It's from the 2009 AMAs where she lost an award to someone else. 

Sunny21
15 hours ago, RAMROD said:

The real question is if she will extend this.

I am feeling that she will. It is easier for her fibro laced body and still gonna help her to get her fix on performing live, and still getting big return, ($1 Million/night)

plus she can do other things on the side this way, she seems getting serious with being an actress lately, so can definitely do that easier than when she is doing world tour where time is not as flexible  :sis:

I agree. She's got like 30+ shows left? She's supposed to do 2 sets of 36 shows, but all her 2020 shows (including the ones that had not been announced) were cancelled because of the pandemic.

Either way, it's not like she's being forced to do this or she's not allowed to do that... Gaga is the boss! The only thing she can't control is her HEALTH. "My biggest enemy is me! Pop a 911!" :heart:

There's no magic pill for mental illness or fibromyalgia - and it seems to me she's saving her energy and time for things SHE really wants to do. She's 35, maybe it's time to focus on her health and personal life. 

Yes, Taylor's 2018 tour grossed $345 million. Pink's? $397 million! The money is nice and all, but travelling from city to city all over the world, away from friends and family and her medical team - the constant change in scenery, the stress, the pain - that's the last thing Gaga needs! 

Vegas is like a part-time job - 3 to 4 weeks at Park MGM, then a 3 to 4-month break. She gets to perform for her fans, do a jazz show with Brian, and shoot a movie or go on tour during her break. No overseas travel, no moving from hotel to hotel - and if something happens, her medical team's an hour away. :heart:

It may not make sense to some some Monsters, but they're not Gaga. Adele and Rihanna haven't released new music since 2015/2016. They don't need an excuse! As Cardi B said, "You don't dictate people's action!"

she/her/hers

Sunny21
11 hours ago, Evan30Murphy said:

It’s probably in her contract that she can’t do the same show on your as in Vegas.  Why would anyone come see her in Vegas if they can just go see the same show at TCB at a location way closer to them?

No, it's not. Per her (leaked) contract, Gaga can do the show ANYWHERE in the world and the U.S. - but not within 100 miles of Las Vegas. Anywhere but Vegas. 🙂 

In fact, Gaga's performed the show all over the U.S. in 2019 and early 2020 - from CA (Apple Park) to NY (SiriusXM) to FL (AT&T TV Super Sat. Night). Her AT&T Enigma concert was LIVESTREAMED on twitter, remember??  

Enigma is a Lady Gaga show, not MGM's. Just think: Park MGM has a 5,200 seating capacity. Not 52k, 5.2k! They don't pay her enough! 

As an example, your world-famous PawsUp icecream is available anywhere in the world - but in Vegas, they're only available at Park MGM. Limited exclusivity. Makes sense? 🙂

she/her/hers

QueenChromatix

Actually this is good! She still needs to fulfill the residency contract (2 years) and this fall she will have HoG premiere and promo + jazz album with Tony, so Jazz & Piano shows in LV smoothly fit in that schedule + Enigma shows will hype everyone for upcoming 2022 Chromatica Ball. After 2022 Awards season it will be also great time to release Chromatica Remix Album and continue unfinished Chromatica Era.

In my opinion this is perfectly organised! WIN-WIN

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

Gerrard174

She will add stupid love, rain on me and maybe Free Woman at best. 911 as one of the interlude

Hoping for more will just set you up for disappointment.

IndyMelissa
11 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

It's from the 2009 AMAs where she lost an award to someone else. 

thanks for the info!

I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE

Slayyyter

is there going to be a presale for people who had tickets but got them refunded because of covid? 

Battle 4 Ur Life
On 7/20/2021 at 9:19 AM, Hyoha said:

Oh well if it’s still Enigma I’m not feeling bad for not being able to afford it.

Literally unwatchable

I never stanned Enigma because I was so pressed when she did it before LG6 but to say it’s “literally unwatchable” is far from thr truth.

It’s a great show.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived