Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is set to return to Las Vegas this fall !

danbekim

Featured Posts

Pennywise
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

Okay? My post has nothing to do with anyone’s feelings, just the logistics of the situation. Whether we like it or not, Gaga probably has to perform in Vegas. 
she already confirmed that Chromatica will go on tour in 2022 so for people to be losing their shît all because Enigma is starting up again BEFORE that is absurd. 

I'm sorry if I come across as mean but I feel like I'm talking to a wall, in that I don't think I'm being understood, so I guess I'll just stop talking about this and leave the thread, have a nice day/night/whatever time of the day there is :lana:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

It was obvious she was going to finish her Enigma shows as soon as she was able to. It's all in one fixed place and wouldn't be a logistical nightmare like TCB is right now. I'm desperate to see her too but I'm being realistic about everything. 

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I'm sorry if I come across as mean but I feel like I'm talking to a wall, in that I don't think I'm being understood, so I guess I'll just stop talking about this and leave the thread, have a nice day/night/whatever time of the day there is :lana:

I totally get your frustration tho. I’m not in the position to go to Vegas or even pay the price of Enigma :rip: I was just saying that it’s going to happen whether we like it or not. I’m not the biggest fan of Vegas residences but I understand why Gaga is doing it (most likely convenience and health reasons). At least we have the tour in 2022 to look forward to 

Arcadia

Why not just make it a Chromatica residence? Why go back to the mess that was enigma.

The jazz sessions residence were better. I said what I said.

CyanLights
Just now, ultravanister said:

Why not just make it a Chromatica residence? Why go back to the mess that was enigma.

Probably because she wants Chromatica to be for the tour :shrug: 

Residences in LV are produced to appeal to the general public, more of a collection of hits and other songs

the tour for Chromatica will be focused on the particular album 

MessyTop
11 minutes ago, ultravanister said:

I respect your opinion. But I loved Engima! The neon of it all and she sounded so good. 

Delulu Rogers

Obviously we all want her to revamp it but knowing gaga she’s keeping it exactly the same lmao. 

The meltdowns if they had almost 2 years to change the show and they come back with the cringey mess that is enigma. 

Zilla

Y’all forget that she’s CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED to finish her run. Knock it off 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Inb4 she only adds rain on me acoustic as a 2nd encore after shallow 

Spock

Both shows will 99% for sure be revamped... like, she will have released two new albums by the time she returns. 

Contractual obligations have nothing to do with the type of show she does, and her musical director confirmed a revamp was coming when Enigma had barely started 

we’ll know for sure when the promos arrive I guess 

who will love me when the night is over

Agunimon
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I feel like I'm talking to a wall, in that I don't think I'm being understood

have you tried typing in Korean, friend?

Agunimon
1 hour ago, Zilla said:

Y’all forget that she’s CONTRACTUALLY OBLIGATED to finish her run. Knock it off 

Thank you.

I'm not sure why people are acting like this is some surprise. And I'm not sure what's up with these "I hope she changes" comments. Unless she went out of her way to get a new budget for the show, I doubt anything will change. Those things costs money; and this residency would have had a budget already secured.

BUtterfield 8

Enigma revamp:

she’ll play 5 seconds of Alice, sing enigma in Italian, pour water over herself and yell “RAIN ON ME MOTHERF*CKERS”, and then go straight back to the old show

Pennywise
15 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

have you tried typing in Korean, friend?

Does this mean that Sour Candy is coming? :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived