💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is set to return to Las Vegas this fall !

danbekim

Featured Posts

CyanLights

For those complaining about the Chromatica Tour: remember that she probably has really strict contracts in place. She was set to finish a specific number of Enigma/LV shows before going on tour with Chromatica so she probably has to finish a number of LV shows first. Whether we like it or not is one thing, whether she has to us another. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chromatica shows are gonna be held on stadiums, it makes no sense for it to happen in the winter. I hope she’ll be in Vegas in February ‘cause I have booked a trip to LA and it would be easy for me to go.

danbekim
14 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

For those complaining about the Chromatica Tour: remember that she probably has really strict contracts in place. She was set to finish a specific number of Enigma/LV shows before going on tour with Chromatica so she probably has to finish a number of LV shows first. Whether we like it or not is one thing, whether she has to us another. 

I was gonna say rn, she's probs returning to Vegas but not doing Chromatica Ball because of the contracts. I'm just happy to see her perform again 

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Lextyr97

Please change it up, Gaga. Add Chromatica. Take out LoveGame, Pokerface, Alejandro, and clean up the Bad Romance choreo 😂

WhereIsLG7
2 hours ago, VoidTwo said:

Watch the promo resume all at once before the shows so y'all can finally be satisfied 

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

Pennywise
24 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I think you guys forget that people outside the US or the UK, etc. have very little chances to see her ever. It feels frankly insulting to be bombarded with "don't complain!!!!" from people who have much more privilege than us. Now. I don't know if you yourself are from there, but that doesn't change the general principle. 

Yes, as we've been told a thousand times, "Gaga doesn't owe anything to us". Well, yes, except for her fame and fortune. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Borisapillar
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

It doesn't really feel like good news to hear that a show we all know is being brought back and rehashed, when the actual tour for her most recent album and era doesn't seem to be going ahead... I mean it's great because she's going to be performing again! And people will get to see her live and enjoy a Gaga show. But we know Enigma. Enigma been done. Rubs salt in the wound of Cancelmatica tour

I think we all wanted to see new, otherworldly concepts and art and costumes and choreography and backdrops and set design and lighting and actually have a chance to see her performing live somewhere close to us

It’s called a contract.

RAMROD

The real question is if she will extend this.

I am feeling that she will. It is easier for her fibro laced body and still gonna help her to get her fix on performing live, and still getting big return, ($1 Million/night)

plus she can do other things on the side this way, she seems getting serious with being an actress lately, so can definitely do that easier than when she is doing world tour where time is not as flexible  :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga2645

Really wanna go to the pop shows and take two friends who have stanned since The Fame who have never been able to see her! 

CyanLights
9 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I think you guys forget that people outside the US or the UK, etc. have very little chances to see her ever. It feels frankly insulting to be bombarded with "don't complain!!!!" from people who have much more privilege than us. Now. I don't know if you yourself are from there, but that doesn't change the general principle. 

Yes, as we've been told a thousand times, "Gaga doesn't owe anything to us". Well, yes, except for her fame and fortune. 

That’s not what I said at all though? :huh: I just said whether we (or even Gaga herself) likes it or not, she probably HAS to perform in Vegas first. I’m not sure how contracts work in the UK and elsewhere, but in the US they are legally very powerful and can tie her to specific obligations (performing in Vegas for example). There’s even a chance that while doing certain timeframe in Vegas she’s under a do mot compete or something similar where she cannot tour globally with songs and material tired to Enigma. 

you entirely twisted what I said and missed the entire point of the post you quoted from me. 

all because there was a pandemic doesn’t mean she’s relieved from her obligations, if anything just postponed. 

RAMROD
Just now, CyanLights said:

you entirely twisted what I said and missed the entire point of the post you quoted from me. 

People tends to miss the details and act a defense when they are taking things personally and making it as their issues, when they shouldn't.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CyanLights
Just now, RAMROD said:

People tends to miss the details and act a defense when they are taking things personally and making it as their issues, when they shouldn't.

What?? On Gagadaily??? I’ve never seen that here I’m so surprised what a shock :interestinga:

Pennywise
4 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

That’s not what I said at all though? :huh: I just said whether we (or even Gaga herself) likes it or not, she probably HAS to perform in Vegas first. I’m not sure how contracts work in the UK and elsewhere, but in the US they are legally very powerful and can tie her to specific obligations (performing in Vegas for example). There’s even a chance that while doing certain timeframe in Vegas she’s under a do mot compete or something similar where she cannot tour globally with songs and material tired to Enigma. 

all because there was a pandemic doesn’t mean she’s relieved from her obligations, if anything just postponed. 

I do understand the legal obligations part, and yet, this doesn't change my point about the whole "stop whining" "stop complaining" thing. I get what you're trying to say, but my feelings concerning the whole Enigma/Chromatica Ball thing won't change simply because even if there was no Enigma most people wouldn't get a chance to see Gaga with the Chromatica Ball anyway. 

While I understand that Gaga can't tour every single country on earth obviously, it doesn't change the fact that her fans, who have made her the giant she is, have every right to feel sad/bitter about that. We can think of her health and at the same time be mad about the circumstances, it is not one or the other. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Hyoha

Oh well if it’s still Enigma I’m not feeling bad for not being able to afford it.

Literally unwatchable

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I do understand the legal obligations part, and yet, this doesn't change my point about the whole "stop whining" "stop complaining" thing. I get what you're trying to say, but my feelings concerning the whole Enigma/Chromatica Ball thing won't change simply because even if there was no Enigma most people wouldn't get a chance to see Gaga with the Chromatica Ball anyway. 

While I understand that Gaga can't tour every single country on earth obviously, it doesn't change the fact that her fans, who have made her the giant she is, have every right to feel sad/bitter about that. We can think of her health and at the same time be mad about the circumstances, it is not one or the other. 

Okay? My post has nothing to do with anyone’s feelings, just the logistics of the situation. Whether we like it or not, Gaga probably has to perform in Vegas. 
she already confirmed that Chromatica will go on tour in 2022 so for people to be losing their shît all because Enigma is starting up again BEFORE that is absurd. 

Archived