Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is set to return to Las Vegas this fall !

danbekim

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great news. I've never seen her live. I had tickets for May last year but got disappointed. Covid restrictions permitting, I'll be there.

Helxig
14 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Huh? We had Enigma shows scheduled for after the release of Chromatica (when it was supposed to come April Enigma still had shows in May, and it was still scheduled to continue into this year too). 

Actually you are right there. It still feels weirdly backwards though. Having her running around space as an anime character learning about herself through some alien AI called Enigma, and then traversing planet Chromatica with pink hair and retro themes and the different tribes

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Justin Drew Bieber

No shade, but I’m glad that she’ll finally be able to finish up Enigma & Vegas

GucciGa
1 hour ago, vyle said:

Let’s pray she revamps enigma :triggered:

Are you going? 

😇

Killa

Just that font Made me cry

i really hope she comes Back with something better. Not that il ever go to Vegas but at leasing we can take a peak

badfaith

I hope she includes some jazz renditions of tracks from Chromatica :enigma:

Noir

How many shows has she got left in her contract? 

S0436

I think it will be the same show if they are still calling it Enigma.  Other Vegas stars renamed their residencies when it was revamped

eg A New Day… -> Celine.

blackpink
2 hours ago, WhereIsLG7 said:

I love Enigma and WHAT A THRILL IT WOULD BE TO SEE HER LIVE AND OPEN THE SHOW SINGING:

"WE COULD BE LOVEEEEEEERS, EVEN JUST TWOOOOOOOONOIIIIYT!"

PLSSSS that’s exactly how she sings it on the song too :air: :air: 

Nathaniel Arven

i think Enigma holds something mysterious, it's a traditional Gaga show, but the story and the way she puts it it sounds like a farewell to something of hers. The commentary about being always the same in the future... I think it might be important for *her to finish that, especially cause she has a weird history with the ending of her shows. 

And I'd be really shook if there is not one slight update at least, like songs from Chromatica... I doubt she can legitimately not sneak a little something new. 

GagaSine

I need to figure out a side hustle to make enough coin to go see her :giveup: this part time job is not gonna cut it, when the flight is cheaper than the tickets 

I thought I remembered somewhere saying only jazz & piano was coming back so far.. :oprah:

Really hoping I can go to it tho :excited2:

funkmedowntown

Y’all. She already confirmed Chromatica tour 2022 when she postponed it this year. She LITERALLY said it. Stop whining! 

Little Mons✟er

Archived