💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is set to return to Las Vegas this fall !

danbekim

Featured Posts

danbekim

Lady Gaga is set to return to Las Vegas this fall. Enigma + Jazz & Piano will be one of the first shows to return to the Park Theater in October, via The Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Thoughts?

live in vegas enigma GIF by Lady Gaga

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Oreo
1 minute ago, danbekim said:

Lady Gaga is set to return to Las Vegas this fall. Enigma + Jazz & Piano will be one of the first shows to return to the Park Theater in October, via The Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Thoughts?

live in vegas enigma GIF by Lady Gaga

I will go to the US next summer :messga: Gar please postpone it :billie:

GerMonsterNotta

Wha Chromatica songs will she do and how will they fit into the set list :hor:?

WhereIsLG7
32 minutes ago, vyle said:

Let’s pray she revamps enigma :triggered:

the revamp in question

E5mC485VoAUBZ3c?format=jpg&name=small

just kidding

I love Enigma and WHAT A THRILL IT WOULD BE TO SEE HER LIVE AND OPEN THE SHOW SINGING

"WE COULD BE LOVEEEEEEERS, EVEN JUST TWOOOOOOOONOIIIIYT!"

Helxig

It doesn't really feel like good news to hear that a show we all know is being brought back and rehashed, when the actual tour for her most recent album and era doesn't seem to be going ahead... I mean it's great because she's going to be performing again! And people will get to see her live and enjoy a Gaga show. But we know Enigma. Enigma been done. Rubs salt in the wound of Cancelmatica tour

I think we all wanted to see new, otherworldly concepts and art and costumes and choreography and backdrops and set design and lighting and actually have a chance to see her performing live somewhere close to us

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

RAMROD

Finally can go to my shows whew!! Second time, babyyyy!!! :woohoo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

nightadieu
6 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It doesn't really feel like good news to hear that a show we all know is being brought back and rehashed, when the actual tour for her most recent album and era doesn't seem to be going ahead... I mean it's great because she's going to be performing again! And people will get to see her live and enjoy a Gaga show. But we know Enigma. Enigma been done. Rubs salt in the wound of Cancelmatica tour

I think we all wanted to see new, otherworldly concepts and art and costumes and choreography and backdrops and set design and lighting and actually have a chance to see her performing live somewhere close to us

Didn’t she mention a couple of times that the show is going to change after time (presumably after releasing Chromatica)? Obviously they would keep the name Enigma so maybe just wait and see :)

InsomniaMonster69

Cancelling all her promo. Postponed her tour. But going back to Vegas :triggered:

I know she has to fulfil the contract but this feels so bitter! 

Anyways - I'm happy she'll perform live again! 

Cello

I bet she's so excited to perform again :)

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Helxig
8 minutes ago, nightadieu said:

Didn’t she mention a couple of times that the show is going to change after time (presumably after releasing Chromatica)? Obviously they would keep the name Enigma so maybe just wait and see :)

It's just really awkward timing now. Because it's like... are they going to perform the same setlist and save Chromatica for the Chromatica ball (if it's still happening)? Revamp Enigma to include some Chromatica songs but basically keep it the same? Or take the themes from Chromatica and smash them together with Enigma? (which feels wrong because it's two different fictional worlds colliding. The Enigma storyline and planet Chromatica themes which are totally different concepts). We're also left to wonder if she's even doing the Chromatica tour or not, and if not, will she be using the scrapped tour as the new Enigma instead?

It's just weird that now we're living in two eras at once because Enigma was supposed to be finished and wrapped up before we started exploring the new concepts behind Chromatica and now it feel like a crossing of wires

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

NFRatwell
17 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It's just really awkward timing now. Because it's like... are they going to perform the same setlist and save Chromatica for the Chromatica ball (if it's still happening)? Revamp Enigma to include some Chromatica songs but basically keep it the same? Or take the themes from Chromatica and smash them together with Enigma? (which feels wrong because it's two different fictional worlds colliding. The Enigma storyline and planet Chromatica themes which are totally different concepts). We're also left to wonder if she's even doing the Chromatica tour or not, and if not, will she be using the scrapped tour as the new Enigma instead?

It's just weird that now we're living in two eras at once because Enigma was supposed to be finished and wrapped up before we started exploring the new concepts behind Chromatica and now it feel like a crossing of wires

Huh? We had Enigma shows scheduled for after the release of Chromatica (when it was supposed to come April Enigma still had shows in May, and it was still scheduled to continue into this year too). 

VoidTwo

Watch the promo resume all at once before the shows so y'all can finally be satisfied 

Sneaky Oliver
17 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I think both “worlds” are deeply related. Enigma, just like Chromatica, is not a physical space. It’s a state of mind. In Enigma’s case, a state of self doubt and Chromatica is how she makes sense of things, how she finds her answers. 

that being said, I believe due to her contract, she had Enigma concerts booked even after the Chromatica release and I bet she would have performed SL and ROM just like she did with BTW during Monster Ball. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived