Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is set to return to Las Vegas this fall !

danbekim

Featured Posts

Joshie S

Who says she can't do Vegas & explore Chromatica more at the same time???

Releasing 2-3 more videos for Chromatica to explore the universe...

I think she'll incorporate a lot of it into the Vegas show and maybe eventually even offer a live stream towards the end shows. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunny21
13 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Indefinitely at this point...how long will Enigma be? Plus, she would still need to rehearse and schedule dates for Chromatica Ball lol...

Per her leaked contract (unless amended), Gaga can do shows outside the U.S. (no restrictions) and in some parts of the U.S. to promote new music between Vegas legs. 

She doesn't have to wait until Enigma is over (one more year, or 2 more years if she chooses to exercise the option). TCB was originally scheduled for July 2020.

Bruno Mars, her fellow Park MGM resident artist, did a 215-date world tour in 2017/2018 - flying back and forth between Europe/SA and Las Vegas for 2 years. 

She'll be busy with LFS and Gucci anyway. Probably next year. 🙂

she/her/hers

HausOfAntonio
On 7/20/2021 at 4:14 AM, vyle said:

Let’s pray she revamps enigma :triggered:

the critic GIF by Priya

Sunny21
22 hours ago, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

I never stanned Enigma because I was so pressed when she did it before LG6 but to say it’s “literally unwatchable” is far from thr truth.

It’s a great show.

I love Enigma. Love the setlist. Love the story-telling and song choices. It's like a 2-hour version of the Marry The Night music video. 

"Do you wanna see the girl who lives behind the AURA?" took on a whole new meaning... Gaga sat with her legs forced apart (think pelvic exam) and someone poked at her private parts with a 4 ft. long power drill. That's the part they skipped in the MTN music video. 

The Edge of Glory was perfect for the "healing place" scene... not a death but a rebirth. It's very well done. :heart:

she/her/hers

Gaga2645
7 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I dont think she'll hurt her hip for doing 6-10 shows in 2 months like she was gonna do with Chromatica. Its not like she's gonna be doing The Monster Ball all over with 200+ dates.

The chromatica ball is not cancelled can y’all please stop being bitter betties with the pouting. 
Regardless after this album touring is still just not guaranteed is my point. 

S0436

Strange that Gaga never personally mentioned the postponement of the Chromatica Ball.  I think she wants to distance herself from it and will pretend it doesn’t exist.  I feel like they announced the gigs knowing they would never be fulfilled, right at the start of the pandemic last year :ladyhaha:

Sunny21
On 7/20/2021 at 5:59 AM, Pennywise said:

I think you guys forget that people outside the US or the UK, etc. have very little chances to see her ever. It feels frankly insulting to be bombarded with "don't complain!!!!" from people who have much more privilege than us. Now. I don't know if you yourself are from there, but that doesn't change the general principle. 

I understand your frustration, but her health is paramount.

About 50% of Enigma/Jazz & Piano's audience was from overseas, per Pollstar. At least some of her fans got to see her! :heart:

she/her/hers

Sunny21
On 7/20/2021 at 5:59 AM, Pennywise said:

Yes, as we've been told a thousand times, "Gaga doesn't owe anything to us". Well, yes, except for her fame and fortune. 

I respectfully disagree. No, Gaga doesn't owe her fans anything... Her fans don't owe her anything either.

Gaga has never blamed her fans for her BROKEN HIP, chronic pain and mental issues, has she?? I mean, she broke her hip on stage during a concert, performing for her fans! :heart:

Music is a business, not charity, NOT GoFundMe.

Her fans paid for a vinyl, they got a vinyl. They paid for a ticket, they got a concert. She broke her hip and canceled her shows, they got a refund. It's a business transaction! Simple as that. 🙂

she/her/hers

Suuus
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

if she have another big project in 2022, let's just take it that it's cancelled by then. The album is a bit too old when next year comes anyway. No point in promoting it anymore. Unless..., a remix or repackage are happening.

Gaga officially anounced that the chromatica ball will be postponed to summer of 2022 so its happening 

judaspriest
11 minutes ago, Sunny21 said:

No, Gaga doesn't owe her fans anything... Her fans don't owe her anything either.

I genuinely love this.

Suuus
27 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Strange that Gaga never personally mentioned the postponement of the Chromatica Ball.  I think she wants to distance herself from it and will pretend it doesn’t exist.  I feel like they announced the gigs knowing they would never be fulfilled, right at the start of the pandemic last year :ladyhaha:

It was officially anounced that the chromatica ball will be postponed to summer of 2022

Juanlittlem
33 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

The chromatica ball is not cancelled can y’all please stop being bitter betties with the pouting. 
Regardless after this album touring is still just not guaranteed is my point. 

I never said it was cancelled tho? I just said I dont care if she does a Vegas residency her whole life as long as she does a short tour outside US every time she releases a new album (thats like 2-3 years gap)

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

bornthisway135

She is probably still bound the contract she signed. Same with the others that were cancelled in 2020. It'll probably end in January or something.  Didn't they only have 3 or 4 month residencies at one time?

TimisaMonster
10 hours ago, Sunny21 said:

Per her leaked contract (unless amended), Gaga can do shows outside the U.S. (no restrictions) and in some parts of the U.S. to promote new music between Vegas legs. 

She doesn't have to wait until Enigma is over (one more year, or 2 more years if she chooses to exercise the option). TCB was originally scheduled for July 2020.

Bruno Mars, her fellow Park MGM resident artist, did a 215-date world tour in 2017/2018 - flying back and forth between Europe/SA and Las Vegas for 2 years. 

She'll be busy with LFS and Gucci anyway. Probably next year. 🙂

Yeah sounds like she'd be asking for a fibro flare up and cancel yet another tour...I highly doubt she would do that 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Hyoha
On 7/22/2021 at 1:38 PM, Battle 4 Ur Life said:

I never stanned Enigma because I was so pressed when she did it before LG6 but to say it’s “literally unwatchable” is far from thr truth.

It’s a great show.

It's her cringiest show ever. I really can't watch it

Archived