Jump to content
news

Lady Gaga is set to return to Las Vegas this fall !


Featured Posts

tylertremallose
On 7/20/2021 at 8:44 PM, TylerMedeiros said:

I’m sorry, I know there’s contract arrangements but there’s ZERO way Gaga is going to do this and ignore Chromatica. I know she’s been basically ignoring it for a while, but I find it hard to believe she’ll return to Vegas, after postponing Chromatica Ball Tour TWICE, to not incorporate as much of the new album into it as she can. No friggin way. If this returns to Vegas, Gaga will do some Chromatica. At the least, I see a few songs. However, I bet she’ll use this to put it all together with Chromatica included.

 

if not, imma not know wut is up. What artist would return to Vegas after releasing an album and having to postpone their new album’s tour TWICE, and not perform any of their new material??? 
 

ma ma ma my gosh she will. Case closed. Let’s just wait to see what she says. Sure it’ll be another “soon” lol. But hopefully this explains a lot of her lack of speaking about what’s to come with Chromatica. 

MGM already has a commercial that mentions her coming back. 

 

 

Edited by tylertremallose
added video
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • CyanLights

    9

  • Suuus

    6

  • Sunny21

    6

  • Pennywise

    5

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let’s pray she revamps enigma 

Lady Gaga is set to return to Las Vegas this fall. Enigma + Jazz & Piano will be one of the first shows to return to the Park Theater in October, via The Las Vegas Review-Journal. Thoughts?

the revamp in question just kidding I love Enigma and WHAT A THRILL IT WOULD BE TO SEE HER LIVE AND OPEN THE SHOW SINGING "WE COULD BE LOVEEEEEEERS, EVEN JUST TWOOOOOOOONOIIIIYT!"

GooberChill
On 7/20/2021 at 2:33 AM, Helxig said:

It doesn't really feel like good news to hear that a show we all know is being brought back and rehashed, when the actual tour for her most recent album and era doesn't seem to be going ahead... I mean it's great because she's going to be performing again! And people will get to see her live and enjoy a Gaga show. But we know Enigma. Enigma been done. Rubs salt in the wound of Cancelmatica tour

I think we all wanted to see new, otherworldly concepts and art and costumes and choreography and backdrops and set design and lighting and actually have a chance to see her performing live somewhere close to us

Cancelmatica 😂

I love how we turn album titles into salty gay versions. ArtFlop, The Shame Monster, Flop this Way, Cancelmatica, what’s a good one for Joanne?

Jobanned? 😂

  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaga2645
On 7/20/2021 at 8:44 PM, TylerMedeiros said:

I’m sorry, I know there’s contract arrangements but there’s ZERO way Gaga is going to do this and ignore Chromatica. I know she’s been basically ignoring it for a while, but I find it hard to believe she’ll return to Vegas, after postponing Chromatica Ball Tour TWICE, to not incorporate as much of the new album into it as she can. No friggin way. If this returns to Vegas, Gaga will do some Chromatica. At the least, I see a few songs. However, I bet she’ll use this to put it all together with Chromatica included.

 

if not, imma not know wut is up. What artist would return to Vegas after releasing an album and having to postpone their new album’s tour TWICE, and not perform any of their new material??? 
 

ma ma ma my gosh she will. Case closed. Let’s just wait to see what she says. Sure it’ll be another “soon” lol. But hopefully this explains a lot of her lack of speaking about what’s to come with Chromatica. 

She will probably negotiate (or attempt to) adding a bit of chromatica into the setlist. Wether or not it will be successful will only be told by time, however rest assured y’all will crucify her either way.

Vegas is easier on her health and I need the monsters to radically accept this :trollga:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
SchwineLove
On 7/20/2021 at 4:41 PM, nightadieu said:

Didn’t she mention a couple of times that the show is going to change after time (presumably after releasing Chromatica)? Obviously they would keep the name Enigma so maybe just wait and see :)

inb4 Enigmatica

Link to post
Share on other sites
Juanlittlem
5 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

She will probably negotiate (or attempt to) adding a bit of chromatica into the setlist. Wether or not it will be successful will only be told by time, however rest assured y’all will crucify her either way.

Vegas is easier on her health and I need the monsters to radically accept this :trollga:

I dont care if she wants to stay in Vegas as long as she does a tour everytime she releases a new album like she planned to do with Chromatica. 6-10 dates around the world and then go back to Vegas.

Not everyone can spend 3k on a show and her coming to other countries makes it easier for non US fans.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaga2645
1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

I dont care if she wants to stay in Vegas as long as she does a tour everytime she releases a new album like she planned to do with Chromatica. 6-10 dates around the world and then go back to Vegas.

Not everyone can spend 3k on a show and her coming to other countries makes it easier for non US fans.

Honey you need to realize that her hip cannot revolve around you. A lot of monsters need to accept this. She will probably be in vegas for a while, fans have plenty of time to save if they find a concert to be a necessity. Touring is not guaranteed (as we can see,) so please don’t build up high expectations and end up stressing when she doesn’t deliver on said expectations

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
On 7/20/2021 at 11:33 AM, Helxig said:

It doesn't really feel like good news to hear that a show we all know is being brought back and rehashed, when the actual tour for her most recent album and era doesn't seem to be going ahead... I mean it's great because she's going to be performing again! And people will get to see her live and enjoy a Gaga show. But we know Enigma. Enigma been done. Rubs salt in the wound of Cancelmatica tour

I think we all wanted to see new, otherworldly concepts and art and costumes and choreography and backdrops and set design and lighting and actually have a chance to see her performing live somewhere close to us

The chromatica ball is postponed not canceled 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
On 7/20/2021 at 11:07 PM, TimisaMonster said:

So will fans finally be getting refunds for the Chromatica Ball oooooor??? :triggered:

I just hope she revamps the show cuz the storyline is not it and the stage also isn't that great either...then again...the whole show revolves around interaction with the interludes as if she is speaking to Enigma so I doubt it...she's honestly gonna just replace Shallow and slap Stupid Love, ROM, and 911 as the last "encore" act and call it a night...

The chromatica ball is postponed not canceled 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
On 7/20/2021 at 2:45 PM, danbekim said:

I was gonna say rn, she's probs returning to Vegas but not doing Chromatica Ball because of the contracts. I'm just happy to see her perform again 

Gaga officially anounced that the chromatica ball will postponed to summer of 2022

Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

The chromatica ball is postponed not canceled 

Indefinitely at this point...how long will Enigma be? Plus, she would still need to rehearse and schedule dates for Chromatica Ball lol...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Link to post
Share on other sites
Juanlittlem
8 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

Honey you need to realize that her hip cannot revolve around you. A lot of monsters need to accept this. She will probably be in vegas for a while, fans have plenty of time to save if they find a concert to be a necessity. Touring is not guaranteed (as we can see,) so please don’t build up high expectations and end up stressing when she doesn’t deliver on said expectations

I dont think she'll hurt her hip for doing 6-10 shows in 2 months like she was gonna do with Chromatica. Its not like she's gonna be doing The Monster Ball all over with 200+ dates.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
8 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Indefinitely at this point...how long will Enigma be? Plus, she would still need to rehearse and schedule dates for Chromatica Ball lol...

Well She has until summer 2022 so thats plenty of time i think

Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
3 hours ago, dzox said:

Umm what about the chromosome ball

 

11 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Indefinitely at this point...how long will Enigma be? Plus, she would still need to rehearse and schedule dates for Chromatica Ball lol...

 

13 hours ago, Suuus said:

The chromatica ball is postponed not canceled 


 

if she have another big project in 2022, let's just take it that it's cancelled by then. The album is a bit too old when next year comes anyway. No point in promoting it anymore. Unless..., a remix or repackage are happening.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ your garbage in, is garbage out (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...