đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is set to return to Las Vegas this fall !

danbekim

Featured Posts

Franch Toast
32 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Ugh. If it’s the weekend of October 22, I’ll be there for EDC and am planing on doing at least 1 Gwen show on either Friday or Saturday.

I know they rarely do shows on a Monday, but if any Gaga show is on while I’m there, I would for sure do it. 

EDC for May 2020 was the same thing for me. I was gonna do Gwen on Friday, then EDC right after. Then Gaga on Saturday, and EDC right after. I had low key hoped Gaga would show up to the festival, maybe for Zedd’s set. 

I'll be at Gwen's show that Friday in the pit. I might go on Saturday as well; I haven't decided yet. Waiting on Gaga first. 

She/Her/Hers

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash
10 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think both “worlds” are deeply related. Enigma, just like Chromatica, is not a physical space. It’s a state of mind. In Enigma’s case, a state of self doubt and Chromatica is how she makes sense of things, how she finds her answers. 

that being said, I believe due to her contract, she had Enigma concerts booked even after the Chromatica release and I bet she would have performed SL and ROM just like she did with BTW during Monster Ball. 

Right? Enigma and Chromatica are different!!! (Literal song on Chromatica called "Enigma"

about becoming Lady Gaga and performing for an audience...)

skaxboy
2 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I'll be at Gwen's show that Friday in the pit. I might go on Saturday as well; I haven't decided yet. Waiting on Gaga first. 

I did the pit 3 years ago and she talked to me! Then two years ago I went and got tickets for way in the back but we asked the usher and he let us get closer. Pit is like $180 and I want to do it, but upper level is about $40. I was willing to pay the $1,000 to meet her. 

TimisaMonster

So will fans finally be getting refunds for the Chromatica Ball oooooor??? :triggered:

I just hope she revamps the show cuz the storyline is not it and the stage also isn't that great either...then again...the whole show revolves around interaction with the interludes as if she is speaking to Enigma so I doubt it...she's honestly gonna just replace Shallow and slap Stupid Love, ROM, and 911 as the last "encore" act and call it a night...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

LittleMonster20

I wonder what the show will be like now, they clearly have a lot more songs to put on the setlist now. Although I wouldn’t be surprised if they just keep the current one until the Chromatica Ball starts.

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, skaxboy said:

I did the pit 3 years ago and she talked to me! Then two years ago I went and got tickets for way in the back but we asked the usher and he let us get closer. Pit is like $180 and I want to do it, but upper level is about $40. I was willing to pay the $1,000 to meet her. 

That's awesome! I'm still crossing my fingers that she does M&Gs after all. Right now, they're not on sale because they're watching the Covid situation, but I'm hopeful. I've talked to a couple of people who've done M&Gs with her, and they said they're totally worth it. You get a few minutes with her, plus two photos, and she's apparently extremely engaged with people during the process. I paid twice that amount for 10 seconds and one bad photo with Gaga. 

I'm seriously considering buying a ticket for the second night (Saturday) as well, maybe a seated ticket that's a lot cheaper than the pit. (Just waiting to see if Gaga has a show that Saturday, as that might change my plans.) 

She/Her/Hers

tylertremallose
12 hours ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

No shade, but I’m glad that she’ll finally be able to finish up Enigma & Vegas

So does that mean she has to complete the original remaining dates plus the two extra years they extended it??? 

enigma forever :wtfga:

Wait it’s only like two years left right?

Justin Drew Bieber
14 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

So does that mean she has to complete the original remaining dates plus the two extra years they extended it??? 

enigma forever :wtfga:

Wait it’s only like two years left right?

I thought it was only like 10 shows left or something :huh: I forgot

thefamebitch

Can’t wait to see her in Vegas again :vegas: come through!!  They’re also renaming the theatre there soon 

spicemuncher

They better confirm new dates for Chromatica Ball so I can issue the effing refund already. Ticketmaster France is holding all payments until a new date is announced. It’s so annoying.

Borislshere

Went into this pandemic hating enigma now I’m sitting here refreshing to see if dates and ticket sales have been announced. :enigma:

Archived