Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga is set to return to Las Vegas this fall !

danbekim

Featured Posts

CyanLights
20 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

have you tried typing in Korean, friend?

What do you mean? :huh: 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Franch Toast

I'll be in Vegas late October to attend Gwen Stefani's residency concert, so I hope Gaga will be there around the same time so I can see both of them. Fingers crossed...

She/Her/Hers

Alannah

Doesn't this mean since she'll be finishing her Vegas contract, there's higher chance of her 2022 tour being extended/more shows being added? I thought there were some legalities in that Vegas contract restricting her from a certain radius from Vegas. 

CyanLights
1 minute ago, Alannah said:

Doesn't this mean since she'll be finishing her Vegas contract, there's higher chance of her 2022 tour being extended/more shows being added? I thought there were some legalities in that Vegas contract restricting her from a certain radius from Vegas. 

She probably has to finish Vegas before touring 

dutchyguy
3 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Please change it up, Gaga. Add Chromatica. Take out LoveGame, Pokerface, Alejandro, and clean up the Bad Romance choreo 😂

She'll never take out Pokerface ... ever 😂

CyanLights
Just now, Agunimon said:

SOUR CANDY!

There seems to be a disconnect, what does Sour Candy have to do with what @Pennywise and I were discussing 

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

There seems to be a disconnect, what does Sour Candy have to do with what @Pennywise and I were discussing 

just a little language joke. :(

Zilla
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

Thank you.

I'm not sure why people are acting like this is some surprise. And I'm not sure what's up with these "I hope she changes" comments. Unless she went out of her way to get a new budget for the show, I doubt anything will change. Those things costs money; and this residency would have had a budget already secured.

And people expecting a new show, like expect the old show and you’ll be less disappointed if it turns out that way tbh 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Jack3257

It’s probably in her contract that she can’t do the same show on your as in Vegas.  Why would anyone come see her in Vegas if they can just go see the same show at TCB at a location way closer to them?  Anyway, below is my idea for a setlist for a revamp of Enigma with Chromatica songs.  Thoughts?  

Act 1: Just Dance, Poker Face, Enigma

Act 2: Dance in the Dark, Telephone, Babylon, Stupid Love, Applause, Paparazzi, Aura

Act 3: Scheibe, Judas, 911, Replay

Act 4: Edge of Glory, Alejandro, Million Reasons, Yoü and I, Shallow

Act 5: Bad Romance, Born This Way

Encore: Rain on Me, Marry the Night

skaxboy

Ugh. If it’s the weekend of October 22, I’ll be there for EDC and am planing on doing at least 1 Gwen show on either Friday or Saturday.

I know they rarely do shows on a Monday, but if any Gaga show is on while I’m there, I would for sure do it. 

EDC for May 2020 was the same thing for me. I was gonna do Gwen on Friday, then EDC right after. Then Gaga on Saturday, and EDC right after. I had low key hoped Gaga would show up to the festival, maybe for Zedd’s set. 

Dominic

I bet she's so excited to perform again!  That Engima opening show will be a night to remember and I imagine she'll probably talk a lot at the Jazz one considering it's been so long 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

LaLuna

Not y'all complaining about how it's not the Chromatica tour when there was literally a thread not long ago about how most of you are not even interested in a Chromatica tour at this point because the album isn't relevant anymore :lmao:

Pennywise
5 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I think you guys forget that people outside the US or the UK, etc. have very little chances to see her ever. It feels frankly insulting to be bombarded with "don't complain!!!!" from people who have much more privilege than us. Now. I don't know if you yourself are from there, but that doesn't change the general principle. 

Yes, as we've been told a thousand times, "Gaga doesn't owe anything to us". Well, yes, except for her fame and fortune. 

Also, @CyanLights can you take care of the reaction abuse happening for this post pls, I don't really want to deal with vile people, thanks. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Archived