Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Showbizz 411 reveals Gaga and Tony might drop a single on august 3rd

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

yes and

I hope they release a single and the album simultaneously or one single before the album as Taylor did with Folklore+Evermore 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Levine
Just now, Sour Candy said:

I hope they release a single and the album simultaneously or one single before the album as Taylor did with Folklore+Evermore 

This is the type of album that sells well during holidays, so it's only better to release it during that time. 

yes and
1 minute ago, Levine said:

This is the type of album that sells well during holidays, so it's only better to release it during that time. 

Maybe they will release it using the C2C roll-out 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Jill
21 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

a single or album

Well that's a pretty big difference :rip:

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

James Gibson
12 minutes ago, Levine said:

This album is sure aiming for Grammy considering how beloved Tony is and will be his last time. So itd be relased before October. At most a similar rollout to C2C

MadreMonster
2 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

This album is sure aiming for Grammy considering how beloved Tony is and will be his last time. So itd be relased before October. At most a similar rollout to C2C

Wonder if they’ll perform the whole album in a couple weeks and then release a DVD of the concert with the album? Or maybe sometime in December?

DoremonLove

So that person with all the spoilers for this year was right. Top gun song will also come:legend:im so excited for everythign.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Tinnitus15
4 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

So that person with all the spoilers for this year was right. Top gun song will also come:legend:im so excited for everythign.

A pretty reliable insider said the top gun song might come next month with the new trailer,which is possible since the movie comes in November days before House of Gucci 

and they said the remix album is coming this month :gum:

KarmaPolice
2 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Was about to say it.

For the first time we have a correct insider!

Enzo

well, that's Tony's birthday lol, they couldn't even do a guess "single or album" :lmao: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Archived