💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

"Permission To Dance" officially debuts at No. 1 on Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

E6rLxiNWEAA2nej?format=png&name=small

BTS' "Butter" falls to No. 7 after spending its first 7 weeks on the Hot 100 at No. 1.
Digital Song Sales 49,800 sold (down 54%),  streams 11.2 million, radio  29.7 million
Driven by its sales decline, it makes the steepest slide from No. 1 on the Hot 100 after at least 7 weeks on top since Santana's "Maria Maria," featuring The Product G&B, fell to No. 8 after 10 weeks at the summit in June 2000.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK

Do we love them now for dethroning Drake or what is the general consensus here at GGD? :gum:

• Teletubby changed the title to "Permission To Dance" officially debuts at No. 1 on Hot 100
TimisaMonster

Charts make my head hurt when I see them nowadays...:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Agunimon
5 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Do we love them now for dethroning Drake or what is the general consensus here at GGD? :gum:

No. Drake fans don't go through the obsessive chart topping tactics that BTS fans go through to get their newest material to the top. It's the fans that get them to to the top.

I hate seeing any kind of music charts. It hurts me to see songs I don’t like so much (not my genre) being on top. Tbh, I can’t stand any of these 10 songs 

SlipAway

When will their deranged psychotic fans leave the humanity ALONE. 

STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!

bionic

Billboard needs to change the rules so that figures are more legitimate and representative. I have no doubt BTS will still get #1 hits but at the moment figures are so inflated and fake

buy bionic

TimisaMonster
13 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

I'm admiring Dua Lipa still slaying with Levitating for what feels like a decade.

The Weekend too...both their eras seem to be dragging at this point :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Teletubby

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

JustTea
59 minutes ago, bionic said:

Billboard needs to change the rules so that figures are more legitimate and representative. I have no doubt BTS will still get #1 hits but at the moment figures are so inflated and fake

Radio is also having way too much impact imo, it's also abusable (payola) :neyde:

I don’t like BTS’s music but asking to change the rules because their large fanbase are purchasing their music doesn’t sound right to me tho :yennefer: 

like if this fanbase could come together to purchase gagA’s music every week to get them to number 1 we would be celebrating 

Archived