• MessyTop

• GucciGa

• zzzatch08

• Concertaholic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRgnqecsSUa/?utm_medium=copy_link

“One Last Time”

So what this concert calls for is compassion and understanding of Tony's condition. Not something I would trust most of stan twitter with tbh. I hope tonys true fans get the tickets, those who have be

ultravanister

I’m going on Aug 3rd! :heart:

My first time seeing Gaga since being a fan since The Fame era. Couldn’t have been a better situation, I love JazzGa, and in NYC. 🗽 yasss

Edited by ultravanister
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, ultravanister said:

I’m going on Aug 3rd! :heart:

My first time seeing Gaga since being a fan since The Fame era. Couldn’t have been a better situation, I love JazzGa, and in NYC. 🗽 yasss

I hope you HAVE superb observational skills and a photographic memory so you can tell us EVERYTHING!! 

Monster of the Year 2021 🐾🥂
  • Love 1
ultravanister
24 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

I hope you HAVE superb observational skills and a photographic memory so you can tell us EVERYTHING!! 

I think it’s actually a good thing to not have phones inside! It will make the audience and myself enjoy the present rather than see a bunch of distracting phone screens up in the air at all times. :heart:

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, ultravanister said:

I think it’s actually a good thing to not have phones inside! It will make the audience and myself enjoy the present rather than see a bunch of distracting phone screens up in the air at all times. :heart:

Yes!! 

Monster of the Year 2021 🐾🥂
britney1022

They just released so many more tickets for both dates?! All of them are "Fan Official Platinum" and the prices are still extremely high but for some reason the prices for Tuesday are now cheaper than Thursday. You can get Orchestra 5 Row XX for $551. Makes me wonder how many more seats they still haven't released yet...