Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga x Tony "One Last Time" August 3rd & 5th

littlepotter

Featured Posts

justaholyfoool

Is anyone selling tix for August 5th? Hoping to go without paying crazy prices.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcadia

I’m going on Aug 3rd! :heart:

My first time seeing Gaga since being a fan since The Fame era. Couldn’t have been a better situation, I love JazzGa, and in NYC. 🗽 yasss

GucciGa
5 minutes ago, ultravanister said:

I’m going on Aug 3rd! :heart:

My first time seeing Gaga since being a fan since The Fame era. Couldn’t have been a better situation, I love JazzGa, and in NYC. 🗽 yasss

I hope you HAVE superb observational skills and a photographic memory so you can tell us EVERYTHING!! 

😇

Arcadia
24 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

I hope you HAVE superb observational skills and a photographic memory so you can tell us EVERYTHING!! 

I think it’s actually a good thing to not have phones inside! It will make the audience and myself enjoy the present rather than see a bunch of distracting phone screens up in the air at all times. :heart:

GucciGa
42 minutes ago, ultravanister said:

I think it’s actually a good thing to not have phones inside! It will make the audience and myself enjoy the present rather than see a bunch of distracting phone screens up in the air at all times. :heart:

Yes!! 

😇

britney1022

They just released so many more tickets for both dates?! All of them are "Fan Official Platinum" and the prices are still extremely high but for some reason the prices for Tuesday are now cheaper than Thursday. You can get Orchestra 5 Row XX for $551. Makes me wonder how many more seats they still haven't released yet...

hpmcmill

Excited! Going on Tues, Aug 3rd!! 

For vaccination verification we just show our card at the door I’m assuming?

Rifek
3 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

Excited! Going on Tues, Aug 3rd!! 

For vaccination verification we just show our card at the door I’m assuming?

Exactly 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

GucciGa

Wow, radio city hall is BIG. For some reason I thought it would be more intimate

😇

MessyTop

300 dollar  orchestra seats just released on Ticketmaster. Not resale! Lots of amazing seats available 

On 7/29/2021 at 3:29 AM, ultravanister said:

Yup!! Live the moment, this once in a lifetime moment with the legendary Tony and our Mother Monster. So happy for you! Enjoy!

pachinko
2 hours ago, MessyTop said:

300 dollar  orchestra seats just released on Ticketmaster. Not resale! Lots of amazing seats available 

375 you mean? 

Archived