💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga x Tony "One Last Time" August 3rd & 5th

littlepotter

Featured Posts

Angelina Stefania

Is it a coincidence Ariana Grande has a song called One last time? 

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterofFame
4 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Any info on ticket prices? Anything?

Live Nation page says: Ticket prices may fluctuate, based on demand, at any time. 

So they're using the automated prices depending on demand. Which based on this limited performance and it being branded as his "last" -- probably very expensive.

My wallet is not ready.. :cryga:

MonsterofFame

Does anyone know how to be a part of the: "Vaccinated Fan Official Platinum Presale" ?? 

It's tomorrow and NO info has been posted anywhere!!

MessyTop
1 hour ago, MonsterofFame said:

Live Nation page says: Ticket prices may fluctuate, based on demand, at any time. 

So they're using the automated prices depending on demand. Which based on this limited performance and it being branded as his "last" -- probably very expensive.

My wallet is not ready.. :cryga:

omg. That’s truly scary! People are gonna pay 2k-3k for nosebleeds. I can’t 

speedbliss
3 hours ago, MonsterofFame said:

Does anyone know how to be a part of the: "Vaccinated Fan Official Platinum Presale" ?? 

It's tomorrow and NO info has been posted anywhere!!

I’ve been digging for a while and nothing. It could be announced right before the presale. May come from the regular Gaga emails if you’re on her email list. Just guessing. 

The Shallow
48 minutes ago, speedbliss said:

I’ve been digging for a while and nothing. It could be announced right before the presale. May come from the regular Gaga emails if you’re on her email list. Just guessing. 

The only thing I can really see is if those who are on Gaga's email list get an email tomorrow about with a code. Or possibly those who signed up for email updates on the Tony Gaga website?

MonsterofFame
1 hour ago, speedbliss said:

22 minutes ago, The Shallow said:

The only thing I can really see is if those who are on Gaga's email list get an email tomorrow about with a code. Or possibly those who signed up for email updates on the Tony Gaga website?

Both great guesses. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for an email.

If anyone finds out, please update us here!

gagaisitalian
18 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

I guess it's not the same having 20-25k vaccinated people sitting and watching a jazz show than having 70k (maybe vaccinated) dancing and jumping around on a stadium.

Maybe require vaccinations for the stadiums too, idk?

And they're not "jumping around" a stadium. You still have a reserved seat, just like a indoor venue.

DavidJP
On 7/19/2021 at 9:19 AM, MessyTop said:

Any info on ticket prices? Gosh is gonna be a nightmare to get tickets!!!

Last time they played radio city I think it was 75-200 for standard and I am unsure how much platinum were

GagaStefi

I’m expecting Jazz and Piano prices tbh… slightly more expensive tho

hpmcmill

I have a Citi Card but do I just need to have it for the presale? Or do I need to do anything?? And fan presale... unless email will come right before, don't have any info on that either...

thehanyo
11 hours ago, DavidJP said:

Last time they played radio city I think it was 75-200 for standard and I am unsure how much platinum were

I paid 400$ for nosebleeds at Radio City last time they were there. 😭

speedbliss
10 minutes ago, hpmcmill said:

I have a Citi Card but do I just need to have it for the presale? Or do I need to do anything?? And fan presale... unless email will come right before, don't have any info on that either...

Your presale code is the first 6 digits of the citi card and you also have to pay with a citi card - good luck! 

hpmcmill
Just now, speedbliss said:

Your presale code is the first 6 digits of the citi card and you also have to pay with a citi card - good luck! 

Terrific!! Thank you so much, I didn't know :ally:

Archived