I heard this on twitter wonder if this is true 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alfonso
4 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

I heard this on twitter wonder if this is true 

I wouldn't think so, unless they are the platinum tickets (Ticketmaster's awful sales system)

GucciGa

Gaga commented on her post from today, saying she loved Tony and the world was a better place with him in it 💓

😇

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Ronk said:

Madonna also locked up phones and cameras for Madame X.  I noticed that four people managed to get their phones past security. 

I was very happy to record Madonnas LA show in its entirety back during rebel heart. But I love bootlegging shows. 

But I wouldn't do it if I went to this one.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Borisapillar
1 hour ago, gagaisitalian said:

Glad chromatica ball in outdoor stadiums had to be cancelled in late august but indoor shows in early august can go forward

I do find this very strange...Broadway can't even open until September...how can they do this show in a massive theatre?

Ronk
2 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

I was very happy to record Madonnas LA show in its entirety back during rebel heart. But I love bootlegging shows. 

But I wouldn't do it if I went to this one.

I wouldn't do it either.  I record the shows of many artists.  I couldn't record Madame X because they locked up my phone/camera.  I didn't record C2C because it didn't feel right to do it, but I recorded artRAVE and Joanne.  Generally, I record everything to keep as memories.

I live outside the space time continuum.

10 hours ago, Knife said:

If Tony doesn't do a jazz rendition of Rain on Me it would be a major missed opportunity.

Maybe throw in a little choreo, too, if Tony's feeling up to it. :flutter:

This is the type of comment I signed up for. Thx for making my night lol

rawrimamonster
7 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I wonder what the last song they sing together will be :fatcat:

“Everytime we say goodbye” 😭😭

Juanlittlem
7 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

Glad chromatica ball in outdoor stadiums had to be cancelled in late august but indoor shows in early august can go forward

I guess it's not the same having 20-25k vaccinated people sitting and watching a jazz show than having 70k (maybe vaccinated) dancing and jumping around on a stadium.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

ARTBOP
20 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I guess it's not the same having 20-25k vaccinated people sitting and watching a jazz show than having 70k (maybe vaccinated) dancing and jumping around on a stadium.

Even less, tho. It says capacity of Radio City Music Hall is 5960 seats.

badfaith

This is different from the one last time right? Where Gaga wore different outfits for a week or something? When is that supposed to be public?

FameHookah
19 hours ago, CyanLights said:

“One Last Time”

:fatcat:

Yeah its kinda morbid :(

WTF is MDNA

Ugh, I wish I could go to this as I just wanna witness Gaga's vocals live singing Jazz. 

Jealous of the US for getting this, not so much of any of the other things you guys have to deal with though :oops:

PunkTheFunk
6 hours ago, badfaith said:

This is different from the one last time right?

Yes, this time is the last time.

Archived