Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga x Tony "One Last Time" August 3rd & 5th

littlepotter

Featured Posts

Married the Night
4 minutes ago, 1Countess said:

as always

Yep. We already know it’s been pushed back 2 or 3 times. Plus the cover leak. Album leak. Mess. 

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NotDoctor

Has there been any info on what the "Vaccincated Fan Official Platinum" presale that's mentioned on Ticketmaster is?

js4754394o9823
11 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

You can tell it’s chaos behind the scenes and the album should be out by then. Why in the world would they do this without the album out to support it?

who cares

it's a jazz show with tony bennett 

probably one of his last, if not the last

everyone who would be interested is going to get the ticket regardless of the promo

same with the album

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

js4754394o9823
8 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Yep. We already know it’s been pushed back 2 or 3 times. Plus the cover leak. Album leak. Mess. 

we don't know if the cover leaked

there is a photo from the picture disc

the actual artwork could be different

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

artpopulace
17 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

You can tell it’s chaos behind the scenes and the album should be out by then. Why in the world would they do this without the album out to support it?

They can release the single last week of july and then the album August 6

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Roseblud Kisses

Oh my Lord I'm in tears just even looking at the name of the event. Please Tony, you don't have to say goodbye, 95 is far from the oldest known man, especially one so talented, sweet and charismatic as yourself. If Tony wanted to he can live another decade, maybe even another quarter-century. Yes, I know he has Alzheimers, I'm just saying it is still possible to break the record book and be the first. He can do it, he has the mind of an artist and art sets us free. Oh dear, I'm so emotional. Imagine how Gaga must be feeling. She loves Tony because she knows him. I love Tony because I know how important he is to Gaga. Sorry, need to wipe the tears away.

Someone please tell Gaga or her team that vitamin D from sunlight, as well as air from forests and thin air from high mountains, as well as omega 3 oils from small fish like sardines and anchovies, are very ancient medicines for brain health. Also, getting lost in the woods while hiking is good for memory. And the herb rosemary, which makes an excellent tea, and pairs well in food, is useful also. Finally, the mind-gut axis can be treated with fermented like sauerkraut, kimchi and aged yoghurt.

There is a very modern but unorthodox treatment called "fecal transplants" that is having positive effects on Alzheimers patients:

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41398-019-0525-3

Skinni Pussi ConfirmedT

Magui

I want to see this so much....even if days or months after. I hope it's recorded. To anyone you gets the chance to watch this live, you're lucky! I will be here August 3rd and 5th just to see if any lucky one  has anything to share about the show. Super eager about this!

Lona Delery

ugh i would deffo try to get tickets for this if it wasnt for the travel ban on Europe :messga:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Magui
4 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

@SamanthaC @MonsterMom New York road trip? 

Just go there and report it here! Share the experience with the ones who can't go. From what I recall any of you are fantastic at sharing your experience at shows. 

LaLa

"One Last Time"?? Ga you don't need to go making me cry at 9am on a Monday :messga:

That picture is so sweet too :fatcat: I really hope they record this, it will be so special 

Archived