💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga x Tony "One Last Time" August 3rd & 5th

littlepotter

Featured Posts

mamo

"one last time" no b*tch i'm not crying or anything rn!!!!

Lh9m.gif

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G

Are these being billed and marked as Tony’s mast shows??? :-( Sad but I’m sure it’ll be great.

RAMROD

The promo begins :woohoo:

Farewell, COMATICA! :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GucciGa

So what this concert calls for is compassion and understanding of Tony's condition. Not something I would trust most of stan twitter with tbh. I hope tonys true fans get the tickets, those who have been fans before Gaga. That's who deserves them and and who will appreciate it the most. 

😇

S0436

I am surprised some aren’t saying they shouldn’t be doing these concerts with the public as the pandemic is not over, and the USA is still getting deaths like last summer.  I am glad to see they are getting on with life considering the vaccine is in full circulation over there.

tylerjs

Im crying in the club rn. Tony is the sweetest, and he’s taken care of our Mom through the years and helped her find her way. Such a wonderful human, and to think we may have never gotten JazzGa at all if it weren’t for him. Truly grateful for him as a person, not ready to see them say goodbye. :kara:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

InTheCloset
20 minutes ago, mamo said:

"one last time" no b*tch i'm not crying or anything rn!!!!

Lh9m.gif

This is honestly so sad. Tony’s last time. No. Please. 

The abyss stares back

PopEmergency
41 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

The name is very bittersweet

inb4 Gaga quits music and Tony will release his next one in a couple months after :ohwell:

speedbliss

It’s interesting that on the Ticketmaster site it says they are going to take everybody’s cameras and watches and lock them up. Maybe it’s going to be filmed? Or maybe since his Alzheimer’s is so advanced they don’t want challenging moments caught on camera.I’m certainly going to try to get tickets.

MessyTop
26 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Came to say this... I fear it's going to be impossible to get them... and it doesn't look like there are fan pre-sales?

Yeah. The resale is going to be bonkers!!!! No pre sale of any kind. And we know live nation abuses the resale market.  I hate the system. 

Married the Night

You can tell it’s chaos behind the scenes and the album should be out by then. Why in the world would they do this without the album out to support it?

1Countess
2 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

You can tell it’s chaos behind the scenes and the album should be out by then. Why in the world would they do this without the album out to support it?

as always

Archived