💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga x Tony "One Last Time" August 3rd & 5th

littlepotter

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

does this mean the album will drop in October like this insider who said a single in august and album in October?

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617

Yo this picture and title is making my soul cry. It seems like Tony is gonna retire from the music industry. 

RAMROD
4 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

I hope it's recorded and put on HBO or something 

3 hours ago, GucciGa said:

Perhaps it is being recorded for TV 

Don't think that is the reason.

Phone locking happened in few concerts because the artists want the audience focus and be present on the show and not busy recording with their phones. Especially with the current condition of Tony, they probably wanted people stop being rude by being busy on their phones, and just focus on his performance instead.

That is the Yondr M.O. also

https://www.overyondr.com/use-yondr-music

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

GucciGa
22 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Phone locking happened in few concerts because the artists want the audience focus and be present on the show and not busy recording with their phones. Especially with the current condition of Tony, they probably wanted people stop being rude by being busy on their phones, and just focus on his performance instead.

Yes, I think that's the best way to do it. As much as it would suck not to see any of it. 

😇

Concertaholic

I think I’m gonna try and go to the first show on the 3rd just in case it doesn’t go so well and they cancel the one on the 5th.

Ronk
39 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Madonna also locked up phones and cameras for Madame X.  I noticed that four people managed to get their phones past security. 

I live outside the space time continuum.

Schwerk

Wish I could go but happy to have seen them together a brunch of times. Tony's rendition of Smile always makes my eyes water.

What a sweet picture, I hope they have a wonderful time and Tony will feel comfortable and free on stage. Good luck to everyone here with getting a ticket.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Gaga's relationship with Tony is very touching, theirs is a great story. It's a privilege for Gaga to be involved in this event, and I'm sure Tony will be her number one priority throughout. I hope it goes well for them, and I look forward to seeing a professionally recorded and edited version of the show.

Under the circumstances, I don't think they can have people recording and uploading bits of this as if it was just another show.

Concertaholic

Just put a farelock on a flight in case I’m able to get tickets! I’d love to meet up with some other monsters who are going! It always makes me sad that I don’t have any monster friends irl

80-CD2-AC8-C3-E2-4209-8495-4-C62900-E310

Zilla

I don’t know I’m just getting like weird vibes from this like from the title to the no recording, the whole thing feels weird. I’d rather remember him when I saw them then than this. Probably going to pass on this but hope y’all have a good time!

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

gagaisitalian

Glad chromatica ball in outdoor stadiums had to be cancelled in late august but indoor shows in early august can go forward

PunkTheFunk

I wonder what the last song they sing together will be :fatcat:

Archived