💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga x Tony "One Last Time" August 3rd & 5th

littlepotter

Featured Posts

Knife

If Tony doesn't do a jazz rendition of Rain on Me it would be a major missed opportunity.

Maybe throw in a little choreo, too, if Tony's feeling up to it. :flutter:

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they record and release this, but I’m not sure if they will since they just filmed Unplugged. 

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

This better be recorded :bradley:

I agree x 1000%

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

@SamanthaC @MonsterMom New York road trip? 

You all have to :pray:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MANiCURE 6

"One Last Time"... :messga:

It will probably be Tony's last performance before he retires... :fatcat: Guys I can't handle that... They will be so emotional... Gaga will be Tony's last duet. 

WhereIsLG7

Im happy and sad

Happy cause gaga gets to perform songs that really pours her heart and vocals out with tony One Last Time 

Sad cause this is probably the very last time we'd get to see them both perform live 

Happy to see gaga serve again during her stay at hotels

Sad cause Chromatica/Chromatica Ball was left in a ditch with no official statement coming DIRECTLY from her

badfaith

Just woke up and I'm already up in my emotions :fatcat: Can't wait to experience a Jazzga era in real time

GucciGa
43 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I hope it's recorded and put on HBO or something 

Perhaps it is being recorded for TV 

😇

Exciting! Highly bittersweet, especially with that title, but that's to be expected so I don't mind. I don't get the constant "tHaT's ToTaLlY nOt MoRbId" posts. Tony is 95 years old battling an illness that is not friendly at all. There's no way of promoting these shows any other way than this, because he most likely will be gone within the next five years. And that's not me being morbid, I'm realistic because my father passed away a few weeks ago due to Alzheimer's, so this Tony situation is very sensitive for me.

Anyway, I can't wait to see/hear it one day. The "phones in pouches" method is no surprise, as it's probably for Tony's best interest because he will most likely have problems due to his illness during one of these nights, so for the sake of that, it's more appropriate to just let the fans enjoy him and Gaga's final show without filming him potentially having one of those "moments". Besides, they'll definitely have a camera crew their for archival purposes, perhaps for a future documentary for him.

13 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Perhaps it is being recorded for TV 

There you have it. Gaga, Tony and/or his family don't want camera or cellphones most likely due to his illness. But they'll probably have their own camera crew.

President Biden
1 hour ago, Knife said:

If Tony doesn't do a jazz rendition of Rain on Me it would be a major missed opportunity.

Maybe throw in a little choreo, too, if Tony's feeling up to it. :flutter:

on a serious note, seeing him do a jazz rendition of a Gaga classic like Yoü & I or Bad Romance would bring everything full circle

I got drunk

LaLuna

Oh man, this is gonna be soooo emotional. How lucky is Gaga that she gets to share the stage with Tony for what will most likely be his last performances ever? She must feel so blessed.

ANTI WP
4 hours ago, CyanLights said:

“One Last Time”

:fatcat:

:cyanlights: Get ready for the No 1 debut

Spoiler

:cyanlights: No wps please 

I think the performance is going to be an emotional one for gaga cause it might be their last one as together 

Archived