💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Gaga x Tony "One Last Time" August 3rd & 5th

littlepotter

Featured Posts

brennan731
26 minutes ago, cold heartedpop said:

I am so sad I was so lucky to secure pretty much front row tickets but I had no idea you had to be vaccinated in order to go at all I thought you could provide a false test result I’m allergic to an ingredient in the vaccine so I don’t know what to do now :saladga:

Oh dang, I'm so sorry. Unfortunately I don't think they will make any exceptions even though you are allergic to part of the vaccine. Best bet is selling them, at least you can make something off of it. 

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FindYaKubrick
22 hours ago, pandahugzz said:

Does anyone need tickets? I bought more than I need. I have 2 tickets to sell, $310 each (that's what I paid) one is 1st mezz 4 row d, the other is 1st mezz 5 row c. I'll send them through the ticketmaster transfer thing to make sure it's sent safely. Hope this is allowed! Just trying to sell to a little monster without the ridiculous fees resale sites charge.

forget to add- this is for aug 3!

Messaging you :) 

NewUsername

Congrats to those who got tickets! :party:

I'm sure these shows will be so special! :flutter: 

NewUsername
11 hours ago, cold heartedpop said:

I am so sad I was so lucky to secure pretty much front row tickets but I had no idea you had to be vaccinated in order to go at all I thought you could provide a false test result I’m allergic to an ingredient in the vaccine so I don’t know what to do now :saladga:

I would at least first try to write them, explain the situation and send an official statement by your doctor/lab/... with it. You never know!

RAMROD
11 hours ago, cold heartedpop said:

I am sorry to hear. :hug: Hope you can at least resell them. Not the best option, but try to make some something out of it.

8 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

I would at least first try to write them, explain the situation and send an official statement by your doctor/lab/... with it. You never know!

There are few concerts happened since the U.S. come back up again. and all required people to proof they are fully vaccinated. No compromise for current time since people are still paranoid. They will only loosen up when the nation are reaching herd immunity, aka 80% of population, which is long way away with all these anti vaxxers around. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MessyTop

I kept searching Ticketmaster every hour. 2 orchestra seats popped up for 320 each and I snatched them!

brennan731
13 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I kept searching Ticketmaster every hour. 2 orchestra seats popped up for 320 each and u snatched them!

yay! so glad to see tickets go to actual fans and not scalpers! congrats!

MessyTop
5 minutes ago, brennan731 said:

yay! so glad to see tickets go to actual fans and not scalpers! congrats!

Thanks. The reals market is crazy crazy. Wish it was regulated. 

Jack3257

Is it normal for Tony to use Yondr pouches?  Found the use of them really interesting given these are Tony's final shows in NYC.  I can understand if they want a phone-free environment in the moment but this could create a lot of social media buzz that could be helpful in promoting a single/album.  Wonder if this will be professionally documented professionally somehow.  

GagaStefi

Do we just show them our vaccine card? Or do we need a negative test as well?

RAMROD
3 hours ago, GagaStefi said:

Do we just show them our vaccine card? Or do we need a negative test as well?

Yep. Just the vaccine card. Both shots, and the second one need to be at least 14 days before the show date.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alfonso
9 hours ago, Evan30Murphy said:

Is it normal for Tony to use Yondr pouches?  Found the use of them really interesting given these are Tony's final shows in NYC.  I can understand if they want a phone-free environment in the moment but this could create a lot of social media buzz that could be helpful in promoting a single/album.  Wonder if this will be professionally documented professionally somehow.  

They're probably filming it; it's going to be a big show, not to mention it could be his last :bradley:

9 hours ago, Evan30Murphy said:

I've no doubt that this will be professionally documented. Considering the reveal of Tony's Alzheimer's diagnosis earlier this year, I hate to presume the worst but I can't help but feel like these are going to be their last shows together. It's sure to be a special and very emotional set of shows for sure. 

Archived