event

Gaga x Tony "One Last Time" August 3rd & 5th

littlepotter

Featured Posts

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YASKALE

1. I'm on LiveNation right now and see that you can buy tickets but I thought tickets were available beginning tomorrow at 10 am EST? :confused:

2. The cheapest tickets available at $450 for nosebleeds! Am I doing something wrong?

zzzatch08
7 hours ago, YASKALE said:

1. I'm on LiveNation right now and see that you can buy tickets but I thought tickets were available beginning tomorrow at 10 am EST? :confused:

2. The cheapest tickets available at $450 for nosebleeds! Am I doing something wrong?

Apparently everyone has access to the “Verified Fan” presale…the prices you saw were presale prices. Lots of people got great seats for $200 on the Citicard, so prices shouldn’t be that bad for the GP tomorrow 

pandahugzz

Does anyone need tickets? I bought more than I need. I have 2 tickets to sell, $310 each (that's what I paid) one is 1st mezz 4 row d, the other is 1st mezz 5 row c. I'll send them through the ticketmaster transfer thing to make sure it's sent safely. Hope this is allowed! Just trying to sell to a little monster without the ridiculous fees resale sites charge.

forget to add- this is for aug 3!

PARADISO

So nervous for the general onsale...I really hope the prices are the same as the CitiCard presale :spin:

pachinko
10 hours ago, pandahugzz said:

Does anyone need tickets? I bought more than I need. I have 2 tickets to sell, $310 each (that's what I paid) one is 1st mezz 4 row d, the other is 1st mezz 5 row c. I'll send them through the ticketmaster transfer thing to make sure it's sent safely. Hope this is allowed! Just trying to sell to a little monster without the ridiculous fees resale sites charge.

forget to add- this is for aug 3!

I might be interested if I don't get tickets.

CelineDion

Tried to get 2 tickets - was on the queue and the ones under $200 sold out basically instantly 😭, saw some for even under $100 but those were gone too 

celine dion birthday GIF

YASKALE

Flipping tickets should be illegal.

:fthis:

You wanna make a quick buck? Do crypto idk.

KleinGa
1 minute ago, YASKALE said:

:fthis:

You wanna make a quick buck? Do crypto idk.

This was going to be my first time seeing Gaga after stanning for 12 years 😭 
These ticket flippers literally have ruined my chance 

Archived