💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Love, Victor

Eido

Featured Posts

I dislike the character that is Victor. 

:saladga:

And the writers know nothing about being a queer person except that we apparently are all the same.

Also the pace of this season was completely different which was weird

Some moments were cool though

There you go 

No "spoilers" 

11 minutes ago, Eido said:

Where did I spoil?

Well from your first post I can clearly make up that someone gay (probably Victor) is going to cheat...:awkney:

Cookie Tookie

Girl, someone close this thread down. I literally ran in here and it was a spoiler.

16 minutes ago, Bat said:

Well from your first post I can clearly make up that someone gay (probably Victor) is going to cheat...:awkney:

3 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Girl, someone close this thread down. I literally ran in here and it was a spoiler.

It's edited :) 

Also Victor is not the only queer character in this show 

Am I the only one who finds Benji boring? I really don't see the chemistry between him and Victor. 

IllusionLover

I just finished season 2 today and i wanted to talk about the ending but people said "no spoilers" so :neyde: anyways I really liked the season and I'm thankful they moved the series (before S1) from Disney+ to Hulu cause it allowed the show to talk about certain topics with more depth.

I can't wait for S3 and also what ended up being my favorite thing about this season was Rahim, I need more of him on the next season (and we probably will). I do think Benji was bland this season, i hope they fix that and (this is something from season 1 but can be a spoiler) I thought Mia's mom was dead, at least that's what I got from watching S1 twice :confused: 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Stephen

I love this show! Spoiler talk in the spoiler

Spoiler

I love Rahim! I want him and Victor together but like 99% of fans on social media are SCREAMING for him to get back with Benji :wtf: It's really weird. They're so immature about it too, trying to find ways to paint Rahim as problematic. Like hello? These are fictional characters.

Victor doesn't work with Benji, let him move on!

Biagio2103

I watched the entire season in an afternoon, i didn't enjoy it as much as first season but it was still really good. Spoilers incoming

Spoiler

First of all, the whole storyline of Felix and his mom's bipolar disorder was heartbreaking, specially that scene when he arrives at Victor's house with the social worker. It's unbelievable how good Felix understands the seriousness of his mom's mental health and how often this happens with teenagers these days.

Lake was also a great character this season, i think we can all relate to her, and i don't like the fact that Felix broke up with her when she was doing exactly what you're supposed to do when someone is struggling with a mental disease; get professional help.

Mia's story with her father was also very hard and though i really like her, i support his father's decision. She'll get over Andrew soon and make new friends once she goes to college. Back when i was her age i also thought my high school friends were going to be close to me forever, and now i barely know about them, while his father's offer is a one in a lifetime

Andrew's character development was the best thing for me this season, he's finally trying hard to be better and it shows.

Pilar was ok for me this season, i really loved her on the first season but this time around she got kinda lost in the whole Felix crush situation. 

I absolutely loved Armando this season, i wish all fathers were like this. As for Isabel, i think a lot of religious parents can relate to her, i can imagine how hard it was for her to unlearn everything she's been said since she was a child about God and the LGBT people.

Rahim was a really great introduction, but i think his feelings for Victor were very scripted, they were really trying to put them together but i didn't feel any chemistry, just two good friends.

Last but not least, Victor was very annoying to me this season, he didn't make a single right choice during the whole season, and though i know i'm dramatic sometimes, Benji was absolutely right when he said Victor made a huge deal about EVERYTHING. As for Benji, i think they really tried to make him look like Derek last season, but he was right most of the time. Victor shouldn't have told Rahim right away about Benji's problem with alcohol, specially knowing how hard it was for Benji to tell him while being his boyfriend. And Benji was right, Isabel was being too hard on them for no reason (until she saw them having seggs, but damage was already done).

I'm only good at being bad

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

I love this show! Spoiler talk in the spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

I love Rahim! I want him and Victor together but like 99% of fans on social media are SCREAMING for him to get back with Benji :wtf: It's really weird. They're so immature about it too, trying to find ways to paint Rahim as problematic. Like hello? These are fictional characters.

Victor doesn't work with Benji, let him move on!

Spoiler

The reason why Rahim can't be the one who's on the other side of that door is because him and Victor just met and it would be so forced if they end up together, they don't have history like him and Benji do, and after what Felix told Victor of who he sees going to prom and doing that kind of stuff with him in my opinion it sounded like Benji.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

spector

perhaps i’m a softie, or i’m just being in an emotionally devastating situation in my life right now, but i must confess: i was shedding tears several times during this new season. i liked how it maintained to radiate warmth and innocence despite dealing with several, oftentimes severe, issues. it wasn’t too in-your-face or too preachy, nor was it too syrupy or too peachy: it was just balanced, just right. i legitimately don’t know who’s on the other side of the door. can’t wait for the next installment! i always sang along with the theme song, i love it. it encapsulates the show so well. i think i’m gonna rewatch the whole thing soon so that i can create the illusion of having my very own summer bubble (with victor). :wub:

stella + elliot = stelliot

nodandsmile
Spoiler

Benji shoulda dumped his *ss

like Lake I understand it was her mum and they were actually helping with the situation... but something I had a hard time sharing with you, you go and tell to someone Idk someone YOU don't know that well either? are you fr?!

Archived