• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mills

• HausOfCarlos

• Stay

• homomo

BeautyisaLie

Gaga must be so happy right now. I can't wait to see her performing, it's been so long!! :excited:

It's dark but just a game

Madre Monstere

If b---hes wanna melt, let them sit in the sun. lol won't stop me from expressing my excitement how I choose to!

WHO KNOWS what will go down.. all that matters is GAGA will be there.

And for all you sudden ROLLING STONE stans.. If GAGA wasn't involved, none of you would care -- so stop with the overdramatics. They're iconic, we get it.. but we are here for the GAGZ. :-D

So chill homies. :evil:

smh @ the people who are wanting her to perform Judas… Imagine her performing that kind of song at a Rolling Stones concert. It would make absolutely no sense.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Morphine Prince

YEEEEEES!!!!! I am so excited for this! This may change her image to the older audience! Bruce Springsteen is amazing so I can't wait for him too.

Gaga continues to show that she IS a legend in the making.

gagaforprog

If b---hes wanna melt, let them sit in the sun. lol won't stop me from expressing my excitement how I choose to!

WHO KNOWS what will go down.. all that matters is GAGA will be there.

And for all you sudden ROLLING STONE stans.. If GAGA wasn't involved, none of you would care -- so stop with the overdramatics. They're iconic, we get it.. but we are here for the GAGZ. :-D

So chill homies. :evil:

I understand your point.

However, this appearance with The Stones is an amazing "Stamp of Approval" from one of THE iconic bands of all time :cool:

The Stones obviosly see her as the "edgy" artist that they were renowned for being.

misanthrope

Too dope. Ive always liked The Rolling Stones. Not too fond of the Black Keys or Bruce Springsteen personally but im curious as to how all of them will perform together.......its an odd combination lol

Edited by leviticus