đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney DRAGS her dad & Jamie-Lynn: This c-ship killed my dreams

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Chromatography
4 minutes ago, Bio said:

Guess you live in a teenage world or a movie where we can just rebel against everything and we will thrive. Sorry but getting out of this conservatorship is not gonna be easy. And her going off like this will end up hurting her. In the Brazilian forum I’m a member of, the majority of people are questioning if this is really her and saying her lawyer should be advising her better if it is. This is not the way to go.

you did not say that at all in the post i responded to. you said she shouldn’t have gotten upset about the documentaries. what gives you any right at all to say that? how would YOU feel about all your traumas and hardships being put on display, without your consent? she also can criticize people smoking weed at her shows. like someone said, she was constantly drug tested so it probably made her very worried about the possibility at all to be tested positive and then even tighter restrictions being imposed on her. the media isn’t going to turn against her because shes finally voicing how upset she is. so shame on you for trying to spin this in a negative way and once again, trying to silence britney. not one thing in her post is damaging to her. 

really want to reiterate you never mentioned in your original post about it being used against her in court, only that she had to no right to feel how she felt. so go ahead and backtrack i guess.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

you did not say that at all in the post i responded to. you said she shouldn’t have gotten upset about the documentaries. what gives you any right at all to say that? how would YOU feel about all your traumas and hardships being put on display, without your consent? she also can criticize people smoking weed at her shows. like someone said, she was constantly drug tested so it probably made her very worried about the possibility at all to be tested positive and then even tighter restrictions being imposed on her. the media isn’t going to turn against her because shes finally voicing how upset she is. so shame on you for trying to spin this in a negative way and once again, trying to silence britney. not one thing in her post is damaging to her. 

really want to reiterate you never mentioned in your original post about it being used against her in court, only that she had to no right to feel how she felt. so go ahead and backtrack i guess.

When did I say she shouldn’t be upset about the documentaries? I said focus on the people who are holding you captive, not the people who are trying to help you for now. 

and I’m not backtracking, if you read the post you quoted I clearly say that if she keeps going off like this she might lose media support so I guess you’re the one backtracking.

vixdean

That post reads like Madonna wrote it (the punctuation, lots of swearing) and I’m so here for Britney’s no f*cks given attitude! :lolly: Drag them queen! 

Gimme More
41 minutes ago, Bio said:

When did I say she shouldn’t be upset about the documentaries? I said focus on the people who are holding you captive, not the people who are trying to help you for now. 

and I’m not backtracking, if you read the post you quoted I clearly say that if she keeps going off like this she might lose media support so I guess you’re the one backtracking.

Just an FYI Britney literally thanked her fans for all the support a few days ago and her bf Sam has been doing it for a while now so don’t you dare twist this that she is attacking all fans.

Also she would sometimes have to be drug tested to see her children so or course she wouldn’t be the most happy about being around that.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

Just an FYI Britney literally thanked her fans for all the support a few days ago and her bf Sam has been doing it for a while now so don’t you dare twist this that she is attacking all fans.

Also she would sometimes have to be drug tested to see her children so or course she wouldn’t be the most happy about being around that.

Y'all just really like putting words on people's mouth :lolly:

Arcadia

Nnnnnnnn people always saying she they tried to make her look crazy on purpose on her dancing videos and posts, but it’s actually her :rip: I don’t know why this thought is sending me

Flapjack

I am living for her finally speaking up but feel horrifically sad for her to ever have had to feel this way in the first place. She's such a sweet soul, this is so ****ed. 

Tayko

She make me cringe a little bit but Queen get em get you crown đź‘‘ back

get it music video GIF by Apple Music

🇫🇷 My english sucks

Midnightrush891

Super unrelated, what do you all think about this tiktok trend about the oops video? They’re saying Britney had a headset microphone. I don’t remember that at all. Tiktok is such a mess. 

InTheCloset
6 hours ago, PussPuss said:

I… honey… is this her though :saladga::saladga::saladga:

i still feel that something more sinister is going on. what if the conservatorship team is posting it all to make people think she has control over it. :saladga::saladga:

The abyss stares back

SlipAway

“getting a contact high from weed all the time… which I didn’t mind”

queen

200.gif

Chromatislaps

Im so glad she's speaking out, this has truly been a horrible nightmare for her. I hope she gets her freedom soon

Archived