💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name ONE Thing You Wish Chromatica Era Brought

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

LaFama
1 hour ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Performances seems to be the most common response. What I really wish Gaga did was update or change the arrangement of her older songs. I've followed her since the beginning and I've heard all the early stuff SOOO much especially JD, PF, Telephone, etc.

Madonna did this for Like A Virgin, Burnin Up, and a lot of her older stuff, which makes the tracks fresh again and breathes new life into them. 

I've been thinking this for years. I mean we obviously love the original versions of the songs, but adding elements or reimagining them to fit the theme/sound of the current era would be exciting, and I feel Chromatica would be a great moment to do that. 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, LaFama said:

I've been thinking this for years. I mean we obviously love the original versions of the songs, but adding elements or reimagining them to fit the theme/sound of the current era would be exciting, and I feel Chromatica would be a great moment to do that. 

Yeah tbh PF, JD, Telephone, Applause, among other popular tracks have been played to death. (Chromatica Version) of these with 2021 production would be INSANE :giveup:

LandonM170
5 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Performances seems to be the most common response. What I really wish Gaga did was update or change the arrangement of her older songs. I've followed her since the beginning and I've heard all the early stuff SOOO much especially JD, PF, Telephone, etc.

Problem is she performed remixed versions of her popular songs from TFB to BTWB so she is kinda going in reverse lmao. I love the originals, but I agree, if she is just gonna perform the normal versions of songs (with the tiniest different) then I want them shortened and in a medley.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, LandonM170 said:

Problem is she performed remixed versions of her popular songs from TFB to BTWB so she is kinda going in reverse lmao. I love the originals, but I agree, if she is just gonna perform the normal versions of songs (with the tiniest different) then I want them shortened and in a medley.

Omg a PF, JD, Telephone medley with new arrangements for each would save the songs tbh. LoveGame can change the arrangement but still shines in all it's glory :legend:

the plastix doll
On 7/17/2021 at 3:47 PM, the plastix doll said:

a virtual concert 

here's the thing chromatica had too much potential for it be wasted Chile and i think a virtual concert to promote the remix and the original album will benefit her in the long run. think studio 2054

czarnyptak

Tbh it wasn't that bad of an era, it received visuals to 6 songs (Stupid Love MV, Rain On Me MV, 911 MV, Sour Candy Lyrics Video, Sine From Above Voce Viva, Free Woman Champagne)

I just wish we had a bit more performances but the VMA's one was perfect so I don't really complain. Wish she could perform at SNL, and some cute duet with Elton for Sine

Hot 100 Final Predictions: lady gaga the queen #1 (debut)

BlingNotTheMusic
16 minutes ago, czarnyptak said:

Tbh it wasn't that bad of an era, it received visuals to 5 songs (Stupid Love MV, Rain On Me MV, 911 MV, Sour Candy Lyrics Video, Free Woman Champagne)

I just wish we had a bit more performances but the VMA's one was perfect so I don't really complain. Wish she could perform at SNL, and some cute duet with Elton for Sine

I respect your opinion but the era was nowhere near Lady Gaga standards or pop artists these days, especially an artist of her calibur. Free Woman remix in a 1 min commercial that majority of the population will never see and a lyric video that we watch once, don't count as "visuals" in my book. (Don't forget the 1 min Sine commercial, which that version was also never released...)

There was one (1) (uno) one performance the entire era and hardly any talk about her thoughts behind the music videos, the fashion, why she chose certain things, it all just sort of happened and she peaced out a few months later :sharon:

judaspriest
22 minutes ago, czarnyptak said:

I just wish we had a bit more performances but the VMA's one was perfect so I don't really complain. 

This. I can't ever complain about this era since that performance exists, and in the middle of a freaking deathly global pandemic

czarnyptak
8 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

There was one (1) (uno) one performance the entire era and hardly any talk about her thoughts behind the music videos, the fashion, why she chose certain things, it all just sort of happened and she peaced out a few months later :sharon:

Gaga's kinda a perfectionist, I don't think she'd agree to release her singing in her living room to Chromatica songs, when that album was meant to be dance celebration. I see why she skipped many award shows, it just wasn't safe at all. She's hugely empathetic, she didn't want to make anyone get COVID. I'm glad she didn't skip VMAs, but yeah the whole ceremony was almost all-remote.

Hot 100 Final Predictions: lady gaga the queen #1 (debut)

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, czarnyptak said:

Gaga's kinda a perfectionist, I don't think she'd agree to release her singing in her living room to Chromatica songs, when that album was meant to be dance celebration. I see why she skipped many award shows, it just wasn't safe at all. She's hugely empathetic, she didn't want to make anyone get COVID. I'm glad she didn't skip VMAs, but yeah the whole ceremony was almost all-remote.

Studio 2054 :trollga:

Fresco

I would like the concert tour full dress rehearsal filmed without any fans present. Then they can do multiple takes, like they would in a rehersal if there were things they needed to change. Then they could sell a nice basic edit of what the show should be if it was a play, with good sound quality. Like a full album music video made out of the tour rehersals. It would be interesting to compare the actual shows that fans record. But those are usually closeups of Gaga,  only with lots of screaming and a few other problems which need not be listed. 

Fans certainly add energy to a performance, but there are some drawbacks too. :oops:

llemesm

Just compromise from Gaga. See her enjoy her music like in TF, TFM and BTW.  Actually I miss seeing her so happy around her projects. She just dropped an album without much interest and moved on to film the Gucci movie.

DoremonLove

I wanted a mini CHROMATICA film so bad with minimum 3 songs and kind of entire story. Something like 911 but a little longer and more songs like alice replay etc. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived