💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name ONE Thing You Wish Chromatica Era Brought

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

Everyone has their opinions on whether Gaga handled the Chromatica-Covid era appropriately :trollga: but I think we can all agree there was at least something missing from the era. What's ONE thing you wish Gaga had delivered or was encompassed within the Chromatica era?

For me, I would say visuals. Or more visuals for that matter. One of the biggest reasons I fell in love with Gaga was her music video delivery and the art she created. The last era that felt fully fleshed out with videos was BTW and that was TEN years ago :messga: I thought we would finally have a pop era with a visual album or at least enough videos to have a storyline and understand wtf her tribe concept was, or the whole map of Chromatica.

At any rate, we did get the ROM video which served choreo and insane visuals, so let's celebrate that :billie:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

An era :derpga:

Portrait Of A Lady On Fire Neon Rated GIF by NEON

alsemanche
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Portrait Of A Lady On Fire Neon Rated GIF by NEON

im sorry but the truth_hurts.mp3

Soft, soothing, and succulent

highlikegaga

the only thing that i can think of is Babylon HL, which I wanted to hear in full since the ad. But I've made my peace with it somehow and I can enjoy the era for what it was without being too pressed about it.

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, tomsches said:

GGD not complaining

Oh, I'm sorry. Would you like another thread on refrigerating butter, pee, poop, who's a hunty, fav sleeping position, if Bretman Rock is hot, etc?

whitney houston GIF

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Bat said:

More live performances at TV shows 

This was my 2nd pick. The way Dua Lipa served so many performances during FN really made me miss Gaga's pop stage presence and what she could have done with digital performances.

LittleMonster20

A short film exploring the Chromatica planet like the Alice Bay.

Tinnitus15

Idk probably an explanation about the “era”.In terms of content a Netflix movie lool like Halsey’s one 

huttont

A virtual concert or even a few performances in the vein of what Ariana has been putting out lately 

Archived