Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name ONE Thing You Wish Chromatica Era Brought

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

Suspiria

Definitely a visual album/album movie. Given how much of a concept there was and how cohesive the sound and aesthetic were this was without doubt the ultimate opportunity to get one. Something like what Halsey's doing with her new album.

Everything about this felt like one last big blowout to say goodbye to the "old" Gaga as a final gift to fans of that part of her career, and I just don’t think we'll get a IICHLIWP type movie in the future.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PussOfYonce

Promotion, a Virtual concert of the whole album, more performances and 3 more singles + mv's: Babylon, Sour Candy and Replay

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

Leoooo
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

Okay 

I'm just saying a virtual show would've been cool for chromatica, as the OP asked

And Idgaf about a virtual show for promotion, Id love it because I love seeing Gaga perform. Not sell makeup or act lol.. her activism is or course admirable and needed.

But also Olivia has her own television show and is currently involved in raising vaccine awareness with the us president so.... Don't knock the other girls they work hard too.

Def not arguing with you b so no drama. She did her dancing virtual thing through the whole album? She probably thought she'd done that for us when she did that, and I think she did?

Im not saying her not doing this is because of makeup or investments or anything, I just think she honestly did enough for us for this era given everything else she is doing / what was going on in the world and how she wanted to improve it for everyone... unlike many others I dont think she has ever actively dissapointed anyone, bless her. I think she tries her best and everyone saying that is not is enough because he or she did this, is pretty devastating to anyone, imagine it for youself, she literally never stops working

holy scheisse
2 minutes ago, Medusa said:

Def not arguing with you b so no drama. She did her dancing virtual thing through the whole album? She probably thought she'd done that for us when she did that, and I think she did?

Im not saying her not doing this is because of makeup or investments or anything, I just think she honestly did enough for us for this era given everything else she is doing / what was going on in the world and how she wanted to improve it for everyone... unlike many others I dont think she has ever actively dissapointed anyone, bless her. I think she tries her best and everyone saying that is not is enough because he or she did this, is pretty devastating to anyone, imagine it for youself, she literally never stops working

I understand & agree the little managers need to chill with all the complaints about her being "lazy" and criticizing her for giving us nothing. Theres certainly reasons why it turned out that way that she couldn't control.

But in the question of the op, one thing I wish chromatica brought was a virtual performance and I'm not complaining I'm just saying it would've slayed lol

Leoooo
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

I understand & agree the little managers need to chill with all the complaints about her being "lazy" and criticizing her for giving us nothing. Theres certainly reasons why it turned out that way that she couldn't control.

But in the question of the op, one thing I wish chromatica brought was a virtual performance and I'm not complaining I'm just saying it would've slayed lol

Yeah, I couldnt agree more with either of those statements b :applause: Annoyingly we would have got so much more she had planned if the world not fallen apart, much more to come in the future I have absolutely no doubt in her

BlingNotTheMusic
34 minutes ago, rawrimamonster said:

Chromatica milk for my Chromatica Oreos

Just ask one of the gheys whom ordered the Chromatica jock strap :huntyga:

Season 12 Abc GIF

Delulu Rogers

Another single. Like wtf is up with releasing a 15 track album and having only 2 singles? We haven’t had more than 2 singles since ARTPOP and that was nearly 10 years ago 

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Another single. Like wtf is up with releasing a 15 track album and having only 2 singles? We haven’t had more than 2 singles since ARTPOP and that was nearly 10 years ago 

SO true! Especially when (imo) Chromatica is more accessible and radio friendly than it needs to be. I get that they had planned an 18 month era, but 3mv, 2 official singles makes absolutely no sense!:what:

ToxicHot

MORE PERFORMANCES! And interviews (regarding Chromatica). 

If she and/or her label really wanted to go out of the way to promote the album/singles they really could’ve... Doing green screen performances from her house or even a nearby studio, etc...

Look, I get it - it’s not perfect nor would it be the best execution regarding visuals, aesthetics, etc. But when there’s a global pandemic, you improvise. Just look at all the promo Dua Lipa did for Future Nostalgia, she still appeared on many talk shows and such via webcam. She even did Studio 2054 which was INCREDIBLE for what it was, an intimate concert-like experience where there was no possibility of touring. Now THAT’S effort. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Delulu Rogers
14 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

SO true! Especially when (imo) Chromatica is more accessible and radio friendly than it needs to be. I get that they had planned an 18 month era, but 3mv, 2 official singles makes absolutely no sense!:what:

They didn’t plan an 18 month era though. By the looks of it, it was going to be a 6 month era, her shortest yet. 

Bobby said they had planned promo for the last 18 months but I think that is totally bs considering singles and MVs weren’t planned until early 2020 and they never had any plans for the tour yet. So what were they plan for 18 months? 

BlingNotTheMusic
59 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

MORE PERFORMANCES! And interviews (regarding Chromatica). 

If she and/or her label really wanted to go out of the way to promote the album/singles they really could’ve... Doing green screen performances from her house or even a nearby studio, etc...

Look, I get it - it’s not perfect nor would it be the best execution regarding visuals, aesthetics, etc. But when there’s a global pandemic, you improvise. Just look at all the promo Dua Lipa did for Future Nostalgia, she still appeared on many talk shows and such via webcam. She even did Studio 2054 which was INCREDIBLE for what it was, an intimate concert-like experience where there was no possibility of touring. Now THAT’S effort. 

YES! I was honestly blown away by how much promo she did and how creative the digital performances were, don't get me started on Studio 2054 :firega: 

Can you IMAGINE a "Hallucinate feat Lady Gaga" with Gaga's sexy dominatrix talk singing? "That's right, that's right hallucinate. Every time I hallucinate" :lolly:

Archived