💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Name ONE Thing You Wish Chromatica Era Brought

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

Born This Way

Promo. If only she hadn't pushed it back to the end of May right before everything started popping off :giveup:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem

Visuals, either in music videos or photoshoots. 

If not, more performances/livestream.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

A MESS

some interest by Gaga

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

KURUSHITOVSKA

A world tour, more music videos, more than 1 tv performance.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Glamourpuss

I wish 911 had a bigger moment. The MV is one of the best things she's ever done and the song should have been a massive hit. 

I also wish we had a single with another video. If Alice or Replay got one it could have been amazing. :bradley:

SharkmanthaC

A tour. I want to see Gaga live but traveling to her shows isn’t in the budget right now. 

she/her/hers

sillynate

I could go on but my biggest thing would be live performances on any and every tv show that does such. And not just SL and RoM. Do every song like how she sang Gypsy on SNL and Monster on Oprah. Replay or Alice at an award show would’ve been amazing. Then 1000 Doves on GMA or something 

However I would like to say that for me, the best thing we got from the era is that there’s lyrics like “could you pull me out of this alive?” “I’d rather be dry but at least I’m alive” “Am I still alive?” and “Battle for your life” which were all written before the pandemic, but then translate into the pandemic. Coincidence? Yes. But 50 years from now it’ll be interesting to look back on.

dynamite

Live performances, they're the best thing about every album. I really miss them.

Dr Fudge

Live performances for sure. Even if pre-recorded. The one thing that has made every Gaga album a Gaga album is how she breathes life into each song by reinventing them during performances. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Galvon

Gaga explaining what her inspiration was behind all the visuals and how the Chromatica concept came to be.

She use to talk in detail about her art in TF, TFM, BTW and the ARTPOP era.

Now with Chromatica she spoke about what the songs were about. We don't know anything about the visuals from Chromatica, the tribes, why the platform boots, the photoshoots from the booklets.

Justin Drew Bieber

A proper album campaign, several artists were able to do it.

Born This Way
18 minutes ago, Galvon said:

Gaga explaining what her inspiration was behind all the visuals and how the Chromatica concept came to be.

She use to talk in detail about her art in TF, TFM, BTW and the ARTPOP era.

Now whith Chromatica she spoke about what the songs were about. We don't know anything about the visuals from Chromatica, the tribes, why the platform boots, the photoshoots from the booklets.

This is so true. She talked a lot about the message of Chromatica but she barely even addressed the ideas for the visuals and concept of an alien world. It's so sad. It would be cool if she released a book that was basically The Art of Chromatica with all that information from the start of the project.

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Archived