💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Poster “Production Delay” - Round 2

alecks

Featured Posts

Just got an email regarding the 10th anniversary BTW poster. Anyone else?

“DUE TO A PRODUCTION DELAY, YOUR ORDER IS NOT YET READY TO SHIP. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE.”

1. chill on the caps, don’t yell at me. 
2. Is this the Chromatica poster all over again? it’s not even signed this time…

Jill

They printed out the first bunch and then realized a bug got inside the printer and now every poster has a bug imprinted on it! The disaster. A PR guy was fired over this, a total controvery arouse inside the company.

Source: just trust me

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

JINNOCIDE
3 minutes ago, Jill said:

They printed out the first bunch and then realized a bug got inside the printer and now every poster has a bug imprinted on it! The disaster. A PR guy was fired over this, a total controvery arouse inside the company.

Here in Brazil the 2011 BTW's version has the cross on Black Jesus Amen Fashion in the wrong spot :toofunny:

It's like

Black Jesus     Amen Fashion

†

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

ThisGuyTony

Wow. I’m kinda glad I didn’t order any merch for the anniversary. :air: 

Daenerys
13 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Aren't people still waiting for the signed Chromatica poster?

We got refund emails for those loooooong ago. Now we’re waiting for the “free gift” that was supposed to ship out to us. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

4 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

We got refund emails for those loooooong ago. Now we’re waiting for the “free gift” that was supposed to ship out to us. 

sis, go email them. it's prolly lost in the mail :bradley:

00026 † 10000

1 hour ago, Jill said:

I trust you, Dr. First Lady. 

45 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Aren't people still waiting for the signed Chromatica poster?

Lol they gave up, told us it wasn’t going to happen, refunded us our money, offered us a 20% off code and “free gift” which was…

Spoiler

the Chromatica poster they swore had a “production issue” all along

Spoiler

except not signed because Gaga was the production issue :triggered:

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

Oh wow i didnt even get a free gift email lol

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

I got that free gift a long time ago. Yours is lost probably. 

Archived