Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Normani - Wild Side Ft. Cardi B

El Verdugo

Featured Posts

franminervini

As you have said before, I thought the same. I like Cardi but she was unnecessary in the video... like, her verse is so nasty and I was like :bear: the song is sensual and sexy, but it didn't need that.

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby

this song is boring :noparty:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Admin
27 minutes ago, boiswifty said:

I don't get the hype about her honestly? She has talents but lacks...something. Charisma maybe? IDK.

Normani... lacks... CHARISMA?

retrosexual123

Umm so the song is not catchy at all… feels a bit like a camila cabello reject…

but the video and dancing are next level… no expense spared! She’s a great dancer.

Cardi B adds nothing except cringe on here though…

man… i really loved motivation… :(

babyboo
11 minutes ago, Admin said:

Normani... lacks... CHARISMA?

Yep. Same with tinashe (apart from her recent release like 'Rascal' where she's shown more personality, good for her)

Her branding is basically just 'im a diva and imfl fierce', it lacked substance and relatability. Not comparing but I'd say a charismatic popstar would be someone like Doja.

alsemanche

Cardi's verse sticks out like a sore thumb wtf was that :bear: They should have either made it a solo track or had someone else on it. Beyonce would have been good on it I feel tbh 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Admin
15 minutes ago, babyboo said:

Yep. Same with tinashe (apart from her recent release like 'Rascal' where she's shown more personality, good for her)

Her branding is basically just 'im a diva and imfl fierce', it lacked substance and relatability. Not comparing but I'd say a charismatic popstar would be someone like Doja.

Damn Cardi was so right the other day

Anveeroy
36 minutes ago, babyboo said:

Erm, Doja Charismatic and Normani isn't? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Killa

The song seemed like it never stoped. 

it gave me aalyiah plus whats gonna do feat busta rhymes 

but for example janet almost whispers the whole song but you geral shes present. This girl, shes just not. Theres lush, the voice is creamy  the production has some interesting moments.

The song doesnt flow well, its like theres a new melody every second. And it just never breathes until cardi, which ruins the whole vibe

plus why can’t i see her face. Stop a second, i dont know her well like probably most people. I need to see her face. Cardi as soon as she comes in we get a close up

honestly frustrating, its a waste

Suspiria

Who approved Cardi's verse for this:rip: the rest of the song is really nice and elegant, really fits the fashion film vibe of the video. Then Cardi comes in with "suck a watermelon through a straw"

Lottie Winters

I don’t know who Normani is but this video was amazing! Digging the song too.

RenegAde

I enjoyed the video, shes an amazing  dancer, Love the aaliyah " more than a woman " inspired choreography, I just learnt some of those moves last month. the song itself is serving nothing but **** my puss ....unfortunately 

DanielM

I'm kinda over with this trend "music videos/ p*rnstar casting interview" :saladga: I guess I'm getting old, I don't see what's the appeal of nudity and sex in music videos anymore, I wish all pop culture would evolve to a different aesthetic. 

Also the choreography doesn't fit the song :fatcat: However, it's a bop ma'am.  Loved Motivation, love this one too. 

Archived